Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM]SpriteTale CLOSED (DONE)
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 182 183
@GreylightS
They've been recorded and are heading off to see the Lightweaver now! Hope they enjoy their time with her!
@GreylightS
They've been recorded and are heading off to see the Lightweaver now! Hope they enjoy their time with her!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@QueenSabriel

So you're someone I can send exalt dragons to right? I have a lvl 17 SD to offer
@QueenSabriel

So you're someone I can send exalt dragons to right? I have a lvl 17 SD to offer
jKNxJDc.png 94922833.png 93991508.png 94124992.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave
I am indeed! I'll happily take your dragon for you, just send the CR for treasure gems or 1t and I'll record everythgin and send your dragon off!
@Dreamweave
I am indeed! I'll happily take your dragon for you, just send the CR for treasure gems or 1t and I'll record everythgin and send your dragon off!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@Dreamweave
Your dragon has been recorded and sent off to the Lightweaver! Thank you for your support!
@Dreamweave
Your dragon has been recorded and sent off to the Lightweaver! Thank you for your support!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
-cough-[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/6531d481c9c42ff737da2b31887eb268/tumblr_mj68pcbILt1re0c97o1_400.gif[/img]
-cough-tumblr_mj68pcbILt1re0c97o1_400.gif
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
@ammopanda
Your Noc boy has a basilisk attached still! Definitley can't bring that along xD
@ammopanda
Your Noc boy has a basilisk attached still! Definitley can't bring that along xD
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel

And to think I was going to fool glittermom into thinking its a dragon! :)

(gimme a sec- i'll remove!)
@QueenSabriel

And to think I was going to fool glittermom into thinking its a dragon! :)

(gimme a sec- i'll remove!)
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@ammopanda
She's got pretty good eyes so it's hard to pull one over on her xD
But we're ll good and recorded now! Thanks for your support!
@ammopanda
She's got pretty good eyes so it's hard to pull one over on her xD
But we're ll good and recorded now! Thanks for your support!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@syllable Ahhh so sorry it's fixed now! Thank you for your patience.
@syllable Ahhh so sorry it's fixed now! Thank you for your patience.
@QueenSabriel I have 27 fodder to send! (4 with bonuses; 2 breed, 1 gene, and 1 color.) You know my drill. ^^

I actually have 35, but I'm holding onto 8 of them as foddart payment... least, for whenever Zhampy confirms my order, haha. I admittedly kinda dozed off at a random time today; this week has been pretty exhausting in terms of real-life stuff, but I guess the nap helped. ;w; (Although as a result of that, my sleep schedule forever remains messed up. xD rip)
@QueenSabriel I have 27 fodder to send! (4 with bonuses; 2 breed, 1 gene, and 1 color.) You know my drill. ^^

I actually have 35, but I'm holding onto 8 of them as foddart payment... least, for whenever Zhampy confirms my order, haha. I admittedly kinda dozed off at a random time today; this week has been pretty exhausting in terms of real-life stuff, but I guess the nap helped. ;w; (Although as a result of that, my sleep schedule forever remains messed up. xD rip)
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 182 183