Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Out of dragons for now!
1 2 3 4 5
@FateSong

Hey there, I didn't see your post from a couple days ago, I apologize for that! I can still send Cookie to you if you're interested!
@FateSong

Hey there, I didn't see your post from a couple days ago, I apologize for that! I can still send Cookie to you if you're interested!
@veinlily
could i get Sunday?
@veinlily
could i get Sunday?
EGr0skI.png
@KremPuff

Sure thing! (If you're exalting him for dom this week, good luck! I used to be in Plague, I'm cheering for you guys <3)
@KremPuff

Sure thing! (If you're exalting him for dom this week, good luck! I used to be in Plague, I'm cheering for you guys <3)
@veinlily
could i have Aoberry please?
@veinlily
could i have Aoberry please?
@TwilightWolf

Sending now, I'm happy to find her a home! :D
@TwilightWolf

Sending now, I'm happy to find her a home! :D
@veinlily

Sure Thing! :D
@veinlily

Sure Thing! :D
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
@FateSong

Sent! Since you had to wait so long for her, let me know if you need any food or familiars and I'll send some over!
@FateSong

Sent! Since you had to wait so long for her, let me know if you need any food or familiars and I'll send some over!
@veinlily Can I get that last awesome guy Wharf by chance? c:
@veinlily Can I get that last awesome guy Wharf by chance? c:
@veinlily

Greetings and Salutations
by chance is wharf left?
Thank you for sharing your dragons.
Yours in Service.
J.G.K.
@veinlily

Greetings and Salutations
by chance is wharf left?
Thank you for sharing your dragons.
Yours in Service.
J.G.K.
~May all creatures who read this bear witness~

Any unwanted dragons that are wished away will be sent to the Filou clan. This is the Goblin Kings personal clan of dragons. And His Majesty will never part with such precious creatures. As such and from this moment hence once part of the clan always part of the clan now and FOREVER!

As Decreed by His Majesty Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
@RolliPolliOlli Sending him over!
@RolliPolliOlli Sending him over!
1 2 3 4 5