Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | V-Day Closet Raggle is CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@tonake You can split your pulls, just a maximum of three pulls altogether- and the prices are per closet. So if you wanted two pulls from one closet and one from another, you'd be paying 15k to one and 10k to the other, instead of that 20k.
@tonake You can split your pulls, just a maximum of three pulls altogether- and the prices are per closet. So if you wanted two pulls from one closet and one from another, you'd be paying 15k to one and 10k to the other, instead of that 20k.
Bk78Myp.png R5vYPVY.png
@tonake

You could do 1 pull and 2 pulls.

TOwards the end if we still have lots of stuff we will ping everyone and offer Second Tries. BUt that's not until like 2/14 itself.
@tonake

You could do 1 pull and 2 pulls.

TOwards the end if we still have lots of stuff we will ping everyone and offer Second Tries. BUt that's not until like 2/14 itself.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@tonake

BETTER YET

We just talked - and we think 4 pulls max, as in 2 pulls per closet, would be fine. I will update the thread with that info!

Makes sense since we are only 2 closets this year.
@tonake

BETTER YET

We just talked - and we think 4 pulls max, as in 2 pulls per closet, would be fine. I will update the thread with that info!

Makes sense since we are only 2 closets this year.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@PAINTMINION *DANCES EXCITEDLY* YES THIS IS WHAT I AM HERE FOR
@PAINTMINION *DANCES EXCITEDLY* YES THIS IS WHAT I AM HERE FOR
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
Still figuring who to put the whiskers on but Sky is looking great with her new wings [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8982359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89824/8982359_350.png[/img] [/url] and why would Glint wear a bow when he could put it on his fabulous balloon for decoration =) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4717065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47171/4717065_350.png[/img] [/url]
Still figuring who to put the whiskers on but Sky is looking great with her new wings

8982359_350.png

and why would Glint wear a bow when he could put it on his fabulous balloon for decoration =)

4717065_350.png
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@Packook Awh, that is adorable layering on Glint's balloon! The bow ties into his crackle nicely, too.
@Packook Awh, that is adorable layering on Glint's balloon! The bow ties into his crackle nicely, too.
Bk78Myp.png R5vYPVY.png
@tonake

We have made the update to the rules. 2 Pulls from each closet will be allowed at the listed rice for 2 pulls.
@tonake

We have made the update to the rules. 2 Pulls from each closet will be allowed at the listed rice for 2 pulls.
@Packook @Ihadurka

Raggle rule update! We are now allowing an exception to the 3-pull rule, where players can choose to do 2 pulls from each closet. Since you pulled before this rule was in place, we can give you a filler pull from the other closet (so Packook could take one more from Paintminion, and Ihadurka could get one more pull from me) at 5k if you wish. That way your total contribution (25k for the three pulls plus 5k for the new pull) equals out to the 2x2 pull price (15k x2)
@Packook @Ihadurka

Raggle rule update! We are now allowing an exception to the 3-pull rule, where players can choose to do 2 pulls from each closet. Since you pulled before this rule was in place, we can give you a filler pull from the other closet (so Packook could take one more from Paintminion, and Ihadurka could get one more pull from me) at 5k if you wish. That way your total contribution (25k for the three pulls plus 5k for the new pull) equals out to the 2x2 pull price (15k x2)
Bk78Myp.png R5vYPVY.png
@paintminion 1 pulls

@Halfnotewhistle and 2 pulls :D
@paintminion 1 pulls

@Halfnotewhistle and 2 pulls :D
@Paintminion 1 pull!
@Halfnotewhistle 2 pulls!

:D Let's see what you got!

D: Just saw the edit about two and two. Hnnn.
@Paintminion 1 pull!
@Halfnotewhistle 2 pulls!

:D Let's see what you got!

D: Just saw the edit about two and two. Hnnn.
RU7fXDq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29