Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pair up my dragons! Get free hatchling!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pair up my dragons! Get free hatchling!

slots available!

This is simple! Pick a male and female from my lair and I will breed them and once the offspring hatch you can have one of the hatchings (of your choice) for free!

Rules/info:
  • I can only do 4 peoples requests at a time, but you can be added to a ping list to know when a 'slot is free'!
  • I can put you in a 'reserve slot' if the pair you want are not ready to breed, and ping you when they are but breed/and I have a free nest.
  • If a dragon in a pair has been reserved you can't use it until the cool-down after (so in effect it may take you up to two months)
  • Sticking to dragons that are ready to breed (or are close to it) is your best bet for fastest results!
  • I will not boon a nest unless you give me the scroll or 350gems to buy one! (if you do this you can have as many of the hatchlings as you wish!)
  • Feel free to do whatever you want with the hatchling! (keep, sell, gift or exalt -Please give it a name though)
  • I reserve the right to 'steal' a nesting spot for myself if there is a pair I desperately want to breed!
  • any dragon on page 8 of my lair is either for sale or waiting in the crossroads for someone and is not available for the breeding game!
Pair up my dragons! Get free hatchling!

slots available!

This is simple! Pick a male and female from my lair and I will breed them and once the offspring hatch you can have one of the hatchings (of your choice) for free!

Rules/info:
  • I can only do 4 peoples requests at a time, but you can be added to a ping list to know when a 'slot is free'!
  • I can put you in a 'reserve slot' if the pair you want are not ready to breed, and ping you when they are but breed/and I have a free nest.
  • If a dragon in a pair has been reserved you can't use it until the cool-down after (so in effect it may take you up to two months)
  • Sticking to dragons that are ready to breed (or are close to it) is your best bet for fastest results!
  • I will not boon a nest unless you give me the scroll or 350gems to buy one! (if you do this you can have as many of the hatchlings as you wish!)
  • Feel free to do whatever you want with the hatchling! (keep, sell, gift or exalt -Please give it a name though)
  • I reserve the right to 'steal' a nesting spot for myself if there is a pair I desperately want to breed!
  • any dragon on page 8 of my lair is either for sale or waiting in the crossroads for someone and is not available for the breeding game!
insert funny joke here
As of tomorrow I will have one nest free, but people can still reserve a pair now and they will be put in nests soon as I can.

Please note "Cosmos" is not available. She will be turned into an eternal youth dragon soon and wont be bred.

FREE SLOTs- please let me know if you wish to pinged when slots are open next.
Slots +Nesting:
1) cabochons and Moukaite -smeen
2)Andalusite and PythonRegius--hannahbbug3
3)
4)

Reserve slots: (dragons are on cooldown)
WildHorses -bummblebee/honeybee
Ping for free slot:

As of tomorrow I will have one nest free, but people can still reserve a pair now and they will be put in nests soon as I can.

Please note "Cosmos" is not available. She will be turned into an eternal youth dragon soon and wont be bred.

FREE SLOTs- please let me know if you wish to pinged when slots are open next.
Slots +Nesting:
1) cabochons and Moukaite -smeen
2)Andalusite and PythonRegius--hannahbbug3
3)
4)

Reserve slots: (dragons are on cooldown)
WildHorses -bummblebee/honeybee
Ping for free slot:

insert funny joke here
@morningstar1 This is really cool of you! I would love to see what Amethyst and Richterite produce - I am super fond of the black to purple range. ^.^ Thanks!
@morningstar1 This is really cool of you! I would love to see what Amethyst and Richterite produce - I am super fond of the black to purple range. ^.^ Thanks!
@Gryphonlady cool idea, Amethyst has a 29 day cool down but I will put you in reserve and I can ping you when they are ready?
@Gryphonlady cool idea, Amethyst has a 29 day cool down but I will put you in reserve and I can ping you when they are ready?
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1 Fine by me. ^.^ Thanks again!
@morningstar1 Fine by me. ^.^ Thanks again!
@morningstar1 I would love to see what Astaroth and FlameHeart would produce. Please and thank you.
@morningstar1 I would love to see what Astaroth and FlameHeart would produce. Please and thank you.
11686253.png
@Ihadurka

sadly they can not breed, Astaroth is Flamehearts father, I don't have many related dragons In my lair but you found one. XD
@Ihadurka

sadly they can not breed, Astaroth is Flamehearts father, I don't have many related dragons In my lair but you found one. XD
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1

Could you pair up Albite and Richterite? It looks like they'll have pretty babies

EDIT: WHEN Richterite can breed. ^^'
@morningstar1

Could you pair up Albite and Richterite? It looks like they'll have pretty babies

EDIT: WHEN Richterite can breed. ^^'
@morningstar1 Just my luck on that one......hm.......How about Morganite then?
@morningstar1 Just my luck on that one......hm.......How about Morganite then?
11686253.png
@Delletion Richterite is in reserve so it would effectively take two months to be able to pair them up, I would advise a another pairing.

@Delletion Richterite is in reserve so it would effectively take two months to be able to pair them up, I would advise a another pairing.

insert funny joke here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9