Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars (out of stock)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84
@GlowWorm awww ok - I have those 3 so just ping me next time? :3
@GlowWorm awww ok - I have those 3 so just ping me next time? :3
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
@GlowWorm

Can I take the Salve Kamaitachi please?
@GlowWorm

Can I take the Salve Kamaitachi please?
@Nethy @SeraCosmos @WillowThorn @ResidentLurker @Kaelum @Risaia @swngrrl @SecretiveMonkeys @RedlaSunShowers @sarasnake99 @LadyBoots @tanuki0204 @SammyDeHammy @Juneberry @Havril @Kurogami @CookieDrake @Mura @DeathWhisper @princesstanwe @Anayalation [item=Luna Mith][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Zeeba][item=Fuiran][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Shalebuck][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Mistral Minion][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Common Podid][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Irradiated Astronomer][item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Wraith Hound][item=Wraith Hound] Thanks to users CrazyCake and Mura for donating some of these familiars!
@Nethy @SeraCosmos @WillowThorn @ResidentLurker @Kaelum @Risaia @swngrrl @SecretiveMonkeys @RedlaSunShowers @sarasnake99 @LadyBoots @tanuki0204 @SammyDeHammy @Juneberry @Havril @Kurogami @CookieDrake @Mura @DeathWhisper @princesstanwe @Anayalation

Luna Mith Celestial Antelope Zeeba Fuiran Salve Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Shalebuck Brilliant Psywurm Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Mistral Minion Manticore Screamer Glowing Pocket Mouse Mistwatch Shellion Common Podid Blueridge Greatshell Irradiated Astronomer Snowsquall Floracat Longneck Interloper Serthis Alchemist Wraith Hound Wraith Hound

Thanks to users CrazyCake and Mura for donating some of these familiars!
bUUy115.pngQ8zjRiO.pngjan2017_profit_push_badge.png
@GlowWorm
Is the Snowsquall Floracat still available? If so may I get it? Thank you!
@GlowWorm
Is the Snowsquall Floracat still available? If so may I get it? Thank you!
uPeTMBC.png
@GlowWorm I'd like the [item= brilliant psywurm] please :) If its still available of course..
@GlowWorm

I'd like the Brilliant Psywurm please :) If its still available of course..
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@GlowWorm

Could I please have the Wraith Hound? Thank you!
@GlowWorm

Could I please have the Wraith Hound? Thank you!
sVj1Kbv.png
@GlowWorm

Could I please have the Celestial Antelope ? In case that grts taken, I'll have the Salve Kamaitachi or Manicore Screamer.
@GlowWorm

Could I please have the Celestial Antelope ? In case that grts taken, I'll have the Salve Kamaitachi or Manicore Screamer.
fb6PwQy.png
@GlowWorm May I please have the Common Podid? Thank you! :)
@GlowWorm May I please have the Common Podid? Thank you! :)
If the Salve Kamaitachi Is still available, I would love that. If not, Snowsquall Floracat or the Blackwing Croaker would be great too! Thank you

@GlowWorm
If the Salve Kamaitachi Is still available, I would love that. If not, Snowsquall Floracat or the Blackwing Croaker would be great too! Thank you

@GlowWorm
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@GlowWorm

Hi.
Can i have him?
[imghttp://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/422.png[/img]
@GlowWorm

Hi.