Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Over, Free Dragons Still Avail.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@KingKazul - I hope whatever you got ahead of you in life goes well! All the best to you, and thank you for your generosity :)

I like Beryl the most. I adore the colors, and Snappers are among my favorite breeds on the site. The Celadon Silks fit Beryl very nicely, as well.
@KingKazul - I hope whatever you got ahead of you in life goes well! All the best to you, and thank you for your generosity :)

I like Beryl the most. I adore the colors, and Snappers are among my favorite breeds on the site. The Celadon Silks fit Beryl very nicely, as well.
naturef2.png
~break for sleeping~

I shall return tomorrow! pls form an orderly queue, sorry in advance if I run out ;___;
~break for sleeping~

I shall return tomorrow! pls form an orderly queue, sorry in advance if I run out ;___;
result_zps03b75f6b.pngresult-1_zps49ae720d.pngresult-2_zps316f0b25.png
@KingKazui I'm in love with Suhail and Ulmo, but Littlefoot is a close second! I may have a weakness for peregrine :B ehehe

But either way, I hope you achieve success and happiness wherever you choose to adventure next! ^_^
@KingKazui I'm in love with Suhail and Ulmo, but Littlefoot is a close second! I may have a weakness for peregrine :B ehehe

But either way, I hope you achieve success and happiness wherever you choose to adventure next! ^_^
D7wuvpn.png
@KingKazul

Thanks for doing this! And good luck.

My favourites are definitely Igiugig (this accent and rainbow apparel <3) and Beryl (even though I don't really like Snappers, I always love dragons with Seafoam and Celadon silks!).
@KingKazul

Thanks for doing this! And good luck.

My favourites are definitely Igiugig (this accent and rainbow apparel <3) and Beryl (even though I don't really like Snappers, I always love dragons with Seafoam and Celadon silks!).
@KingKazul sorry to see you go...it always makes me sad to see someone quit :c i wish you luck in all your endeavors!

your dragons are stunning, i even like the snappers (least favorite breed) you've dressed them all so wonderfully. however...i'll have to say scribble because of my shadow flight / that accent bias :p
@KingKazul sorry to see you go...it always makes me sad to see someone quit :c i wish you luck in all your endeavors!

your dragons are stunning, i even like the snappers (least favorite breed) you've dressed them all so wonderfully. however...i'll have to say scribble because of my shadow flight / that accent bias :p
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
I really like the look of skycrown, reminds me of an anime i used to watch some times ago.
I really like the look of skycrown, reminds me of an anime i used to watch some times ago.
@kingkazul

Of all the dragons, I like deadmansparty for her colors and genes the most.

It's sad that you have to phase out, but I hope you will look back on flight rising and see it as a postive experience!
@kingkazul

Of all the dragons, I like deadmansparty for her colors and genes the most.

It's sad that you have to phase out, but I hope you will look back on flight rising and see it as a postive experience!
Qv7V2MS.jpglPGkoqX.jpg
@KingKazul

Oh gosh, Scribble, by far. Mulbery shimer/iri is one of my favourites and I adore nocs.

Sorry to see you go, friend. May the wind fill your wings and lead you to greener pastures with new sights.
@KingKazul

Oh gosh, Scribble, by far. Mulbery shimer/iri is one of my favourites and I adore nocs.

Sorry to see you go, friend. May the wind fill your wings and lead you to greener pastures with new sights.
3AMR8ax.gif
@KingKazul
Best of luck with everything :) I love Hayes because....well because Kitty! What a perfect cat dragon :D
@KingKazul
Best of luck with everything :) I love Hayes because....well because Kitty! What a perfect cat dragon :D
@KingKazul

My favourite is probably Earendil, he's a perfect Ice ambassador and the layering with the accent and wings is incredible
@KingKazul

My favourite is probably Earendil, he's a perfect Ice ambassador and the layering with the accent and wings is incredible
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11