Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Gala Raffle [DRAWING R5PG244]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 245 246
@friedpearl

So how much T do I get for her and tickets?
@friedpearl

So how much T do I get for her and tickets?
yCkAFg8.pngMtTsWJe.pngyCkAFg8.png
@PawFoster, you sent her to me for 1 T. Was that a mistake? If so I can change it and send you the treasure. You got 210 tickets if you leave it at 1 T. If I send you the treasure, you will have 70 tickets and 10,750 T. Let me know what you want to do, leave it or have me send you the difference.
@PawFoster, you sent her to me for 1 T. Was that a mistake? If so I can change it and send you the treasure. You got 210 tickets if you leave it at 1 T. If I send you the treasure, you will have 70 tickets and 10,750 T. Let me know what you want to do, leave it or have me send you the difference.
@friedpearl - sent you a CR :)
@undermom - sent you a CR :)
@friedpearl - sent you a CR :)
@undermom - sent you a CR :)
V8GfXRi.jpg
@jbapple sending you a lvl 9 guardian!
@jbapple sending you a lvl 9 guardian!
Dragons dragons dragons.
@friedpearl

ok no I want the more tickets sorry first time sending dragons in a raffle.
@friedpearl

ok no I want the more tickets sorry first time sending dragons in a raffle.
yCkAFg8.pngMtTsWJe.pngyCkAFg8.png
@PawFoster, no worries! I have done the same thing in the past. I will leave it as it stands. Good luck in the raffle!
@PawFoster, no worries! I have done the same thing in the past. I will leave it as it stands. Good luck in the raffle!
thanks everyone for sending me dragons in the past hour they've all been recorded on the sheet

(I'm back online but try to check the sheet to see who's available especially if you want fast clearance)

also @annonymousspoon way to find what I think must have been all mulberry terts in the FR world (just kidding but wow so many color bonuses)

thanks everyone for sending me dragons in the past hour they've all been recorded on the sheet

(I'm back online but try to check the sheet to see who's available especially if you want fast clearance)

also @annonymousspoon way to find what I think must have been all mulberry terts in the FR world (just kidding but wow so many color bonuses)

@Battler, thanks! Hope all is well in Dragonhome!
@Battler, thanks! Hope all is well in Dragonhome!
@Sunflight will grab it in a bit
@Sunflight will grab it in a bit
My queue is cleared and my lair cleared, so I'm ready for more!
My queue is cleared and my lair cleared, so I'm ready for more!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 245 246