Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlegDom] Bleeding Hearts **Closed**
@TheBastian
oh! ohhhh my bad! I could've sworn we were only doing 5x, :x so sorry! So yeah, since your dragon was 20-25 levels high, you get x7 tickets for it.

but if you change your mind let me know and I'll send it right back c: I didn't exalt it just in case
@TheBastian
oh! ohhhh my bad! I could've sworn we were only doing 5x, :x so sorry! So yeah, since your dragon was 20-25 levels high, you get x7 tickets for it.

but if you change your mind let me know and I'll send it right back c: I didn't exalt it just in case
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@Lamang
The Multiplier refers to tickets, and not treasure c:

So it would be:
Hatchling: 2500t
+
pearlcatcher bonus: 1250t

So you'd ask me for 3750t!

Or if you prefer, send the dragon in for just 1 treasure and you will multiply your tickets earnt by x5.
@Lamang
The Multiplier refers to tickets, and not treasure c:

So it would be:
Hatchling: 2500t
+
pearlcatcher bonus: 1250t

So you'd ask me for 3750t!

Or if you prefer, send the dragon in for just 1 treasure and you will multiply your tickets earnt by x5.
[quote name="SquishyPenguin" date=2016-02-07 10:05:34] @TheBastian oh! ohhhh my bad! I could've sworn we were only doing 5x, :x so sorry! So yeah, since your dragon was 20-25 levels high, you get x7 tickets for it. but if you change your mind let me know and I'll send it right back c: I didn't exalt it just in case [/quote] Nope! That's perfect. Haha, sorry for the confusion, was just going by what I read.
SquishyPenguin wrote on 2016-02-07:
@TheBastian

Nope! That's perfect. Haha, sorry for the confusion, was just going by what I read.
@SquishyPenguin

I'm sending in a Pearlcatcher for the raffle. She's only a level 1, but I need her out of my lair. I'm also sending in a level 1 mirror for 1t. How many tickets would that give me? And who do I send them to?
@SquishyPenguin

I'm sending in a Pearlcatcher for the raffle. She's only a level 1, but I need her out of my lair. I'm also sending in a level 1 mirror for 1t. How many tickets would that give me? And who do I send them to?
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Druddigon8 -

Vector expressed a desire during our Dom push last week to serve your boss instead. CR sent. Good luck on your push!
@Druddigon8 -

Vector expressed a desire during our Dom push last week to serve your boss instead. CR sent. Good luck on your push!
UYU9v2z.jpg
@KittyCheshire
Go for it! Send them to any online receiver.

If your dragons are adults, but level 1, you'll receive 10 tickets per dragon if you charge full price.
If you charge only 1t per dragon, you will earn 50 tickets per dragon!
@KittyCheshire
Go for it! Send them to any online receiver.

If your dragons are adults, but level 1, you'll receive 10 tickets per dragon if you charge full price.
If you charge only 1t per dragon, you will earn 50 tickets per dragon!
@FeDog Thank you! But unfortunately he still has a familiar on him, and I am unable to accept the CR. :)

Edit: Vector is now on his way to serve Plaguemother!
@FeDog Thank you! But unfortunately he still has a familiar on him, and I am unable to accept the CR. :)

Edit: Vector is now on his way to serve Plaguemother!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@SquishyPenguin
Ah okay! I'll do that then! So I just send you the dragon and you put the tickets into a spreadsheet? Thank you for being patient with me and sorry for asking so many questions ^^;
@SquishyPenguin
Ah okay! I'll do that then! So I just send you the dragon and you put the tickets into a spreadsheet? Thank you for being patient with me and sorry for asking so many questions ^^;
unknown.png
@Druddigon8 -

Doh! Should be fixed now.

Scuttles away red faced.
@Druddigon8 -

Doh! Should be fixed now.

Scuttles away red faced.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@ewoman

I sent 15 dragons in for 1t about 30 minutes ago, and they've yet to be recorded. If you just need more time that's completely fine, but since the CRs have all been accepted and the dragons appear to have been exalted, I just wanted to make sure they hadn't been skipped or anything.
@ewoman

I sent 15 dragons in for 1t about 30 minutes ago, and they've yet to be recorded. If you just need more time that's completely fine, but since the CRs have all been accepted and the dragons appear to have been exalted, I just wanted to make sure they hadn't been skipped or anything.
nqCHbJl.png