Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Having a bad day? Let me give...
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40
@PrincessNight
I love you motivation! haha!
sending a little gift :P
@PrincessNight
I love you motivation! haha!
sending a little gift :P
insert funny joke here
@Morningstar1 I can't do my hw bcuz I left my books at school and I have a ton to do and if I don't get it done I have 3 detentions and its the fourth day of the quarter. Two after that and I get a suspension.

I would love a breedable mirror female? Thanks for this, morningstar1.
@Morningstar1 I can't do my hw bcuz I left my books at school and I have a ton to do and if I don't get it done I have 3 detentions and its the fourth day of the quarter. Two after that and I get a suspension.

I would love a breedable mirror female? Thanks for this, morningstar1.
The New Clans Warrior Cats RP
Dopper's Hatchery

Hi. I'm Dopper!
they/them she/her
I have OCD and ADHD, so I'm sorry if I ever bug you about stuff!
@Dopperganger oh dear, school can suck sometimes, hope you get things sorted! hope you like her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19874728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198748/19874728_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dopperganger

oh dear, school can suck sometimes, hope you get things sorted!

hope you like her!

19874728_350.png
insert funny joke here
@Morningstar1 thank you! I do love her!
@Morningstar1 thank you! I do love her!
The New Clans Warrior Cats RP
Dopper's Hatchery

Hi. I'm Dopper!
they/them she/her
I have OCD and ADHD, so I'm sorry if I ever bug you about stuff!
@morningstar1

Oh my gosh this is so nice of you to do, you are so sweet. TT_TT

I wouldn't say my life is horrible. But it's kind of just...Hectic, and can easily stress me out. Heck some of the others I've seen on your thread have/had it WAY worse than me.

I wish I could help you all bleeeeeh. TT_TT

Being in a Murphy family means you basically always have good ole' Murphy's Law breathing down your neck all the time, waiting to pounce and make you miserable. X'D At least it's taken a bit of a down-low for now and isn't torturing is like last year.
Right now I'm basically just dealing with the fact that I now have a few constant "problems" that will follow me to my death bed. Basically blind in my right eye, which causes me to need two different prescription glasses. And I think it's called acid reflux?? Or something?!
I don't remember, but it resurfaced as a constant thing that I now take meds for. Cause bad belly aches. X''''D At least for my glasses my mom is in the process of changing my prescriptions so they stop giving me headaches.

I guess the main problem is the stress of my household. X'3 My parents are...NOT afraid of screaming and yelling and cursing like angry sailors, but I really am not a fan of hearing my dad angrily screaming and swearing all the time. It seriously stresses me out. He has some anger issues and it's quite scary sometimes, but he's my dad, so I love him despite that.
It's just.....Stressful. >.< At least this year isn't starting off QUITE as bad as last year. |'D

...Wow I feel a lot better now. XD Thanks for letting us rant here, it really helps~ You are so sweet for doing this, thanks a bunch! I just really needed that out of my system.

Oh my god that turned out way super long I'm so sorry. X'D
@morningstar1

Oh my gosh this is so nice of you to do, you are so sweet. TT_TT

I wouldn't say my life is horrible. But it's kind of just...Hectic, and can easily stress me out. Heck some of the others I've seen on your thread have/had it WAY worse than me.

I wish I could help you all bleeeeeh. TT_TT

Being in a Murphy family means you basically always have good ole' Murphy's Law breathing down your neck all the time, waiting to pounce and make you miserable. X'D At least it's taken a bit of a down-low for now and isn't torturing is like last year.
Right now I'm basically just dealing with the fact that I now have a few constant "problems" that will follow me to my death bed. Basically blind in my right eye, which causes me to need two different prescription glasses. And I think it's called acid reflux?? Or something?!
I don't remember, but it resurfaced as a constant thing that I now take meds for. Cause bad belly aches. X''''D At least for my glasses my mom is in the process of changing my prescriptions so they stop giving me headaches.

I guess the main problem is the stress of my household. X'3 My parents are...NOT afraid of screaming and yelling and cursing like angry sailors, but I really am not a fan of hearing my dad angrily screaming and swearing all the time. It seriously stresses me out. He has some anger issues and it's quite scary sometimes, but he's my dad, so I love him despite that.
It's just.....Stressful. >.< At least this year isn't starting off QUITE as bad as last year. |'D

...Wow I feel a lot better now. XD Thanks for letting us rant here, it really helps~ You are so sweet for doing this, thanks a bunch! I just really needed that out of my system.

Oh my god that turned out way super long I'm so sorry. X'D
@morningstar1
Had a super stressful day today >.< Had a bunch of work and fell out with one of my best friends. I think this thread is super nice, I love the kindness on this site ♥ :)
@morningstar1
Had a super stressful day today >.< Had a bunch of work and fell out with one of my best friends. I think this thread is super nice, I love the kindness on this site ♥ :)
@Skullettez sounds like things can be a little hectic for you, sorry to hear about your health problems but at least they will be manageable. if your parents get too bad it may be worth saying something to them (when they are calmer though) or make sure you can spend some time away from the house? Please take this dragon ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20379664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203797/20379664_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Skullettez

sounds like things can be a little hectic for you, sorry to hear about your health problems but at least they will be manageable.
if your parents get too bad it may be worth saying something to them (when they are calmer though) or make sure you can spend some time away from the house?

Please take this dragon ^^

20379664_350.png
insert funny joke here
@WolfieWinchester I hope you patch things up with your friends soon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20336177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203362/20336177_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WolfieWinchester

I hope you patch things up with your friends soon!

20336177_350.png
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1

Thank you~ It is a bit annoying, but I am glad my problems are at least manageable. And that is a good idea, thank you! I usually just stay in my room and drown them out with music, but going out to town might be a good idea too. X3

-- Oh my god! OH MY GOD thank you so much! That adorable little Spiral is so cute! TT_TT Oh my gosh seriously thank you!
@morningstar1

Thank you~ It is a bit annoying, but I am glad my problems are at least manageable. And that is a good idea, thank you! I usually just stay in my room and drown them out with music, but going out to town might be a good idea too. X3

-- Oh my god! OH MY GOD thank you so much! That adorable little Spiral is so cute! TT_TT Oh my gosh seriously thank you!
@morningstar1
Thanks :) She's beautiful! Also that game you suggested was very helpful ^-^
@morningstar1
Thanks :) She's beautiful! Also that game you suggested was very helpful ^-^
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40