Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND DOM] Buy + Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 216 217
@laticat

I probably should've read this over, but where do I put in the info for taking in dragons and exalting them? I'm just saving all the info in a spreadsheet for TheBlueGuardian and I want them to get their tickets.
@laticat

I probably should've read this over, but where do I put in the info for taking in dragons and exalting them? I'm just saving all the info in a spreadsheet for TheBlueGuardian and I want them to get their tickets.
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
Can somebody please accept my dragons?????
Can somebody please accept my dragons?????
@Shadylex I'm sending you a derg owo

lvl 7 btw ^w^
@Shadylex I'm sending you a derg owo

lvl 7 btw ^w^
@Dunmer

According to the spreadsheet, @ThystLodagi @Risuna @yeahaga and @Shadylex are online right now! Or you can send to me, but I won't be able to accept for ~15 minutes.

@Shadylex

Not laticat, but there's a tab on the spreadsheet that says "Tickets Earned", you put all the info there. :)
@Dunmer

According to the spreadsheet, @ThystLodagi @Risuna @yeahaga and @Shadylex are online right now! Or you can send to me, but I won't be able to accept for ~15 minutes.

@Shadylex

Not laticat, but there's a tab on the spreadsheet that says "Tickets Earned", you put all the info there. :)
kUL6lb9.png
@Aleise

Thank you! I'll put all my info in right away
@Aleise

Thank you! I'll put all my info in right away
@Aleise Ye I sent some CRs but they haven't all been accepted yet, and my dragons are 8+ lvl
@Aleise Ye I sent some CRs but they haven't all been accepted yet, and my dragons are 8+ lvl
@Dunmer

Ohh alright, you can send them to me then if you'd like!
@Dunmer

Ohh alright, you can send them to me then if you'd like!
kUL6lb9.png
@Shadylex

I believe I pinged everyone in the thread last night, but I sent out a lot of pings so it was easy to miss! Go to the PB Planning Thread and scroll down to around the bottom of the page. :) That willl give you a rundown of all you need to know for the spreadsheet!
@Shadylex

I believe I pinged everyone in the thread last night, but I sent out a lot of pings so it was easy to miss! Go to the PB Planning Thread and scroll down to around the bottom of the page. :) That willl give you a rundown of all you need to know for the spreadsheet!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Yeah, I missed it but I'm ready to accept dragons now. Thanks for the help!
@laticat

Yeah, I missed it but I'm ready to accept dragons now. Thanks for the help!
@ThystLodagi Sent you two level 7's!
@ThystLodagi Sent you two level 7's!
1Zfjqw6.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 216 217