Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Seafood and Plant Giveaway
1 2
Hey there, anyone need some plants or seafood? I have more than I could use by myself in a life time lol

I'm afraid I'm all out of extra food now. I'll no doubt revive this raffle or post a new one when I have more though. Happy Holidays and take care everyone ^^
Hey there, anyone need some plants or seafood? I have more than I could use by myself in a life time lol

I'm afraid I'm all out of extra food now. I'll no doubt revive this raffle or post a new one when I have more though. Happy Holidays and take care everyone ^^
@JekyllinHydeing I could use some food! I've got so many dragons now they eat through my food faster than I can gather...
@JekyllinHydeing I could use some food! I've got so many dragons now they eat through my food faster than I can gather...
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Gulliver's Travels
Themed Art Shop

29707005811_2158761435_m.jpg
@Elanvital

Lol I totally understand that. How much do you need?
@Elanvital

Lol I totally understand that. How much do you need?
@JekyllinHydeing

I collect Coatls and they eat ONLY seafood. Anything you can send my way would be super helpful, thank you
@JekyllinHydeing

I collect Coatls and they eat ONLY seafood. Anything you can send my way would be super helpful, thank you
@JakyllinHydeing
Can I take some plants off your hands?
@JakyllinHydeing
Can I take some plants off your hands?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@JekyllinHydeing any amount you can spare is very welcome really! :)
@JekyllinHydeing any amount you can spare is very welcome really! :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Gulliver's Travels
Themed Art Shop

29707005811_2158761435_m.jpg
@JekyllinHydeing
I would love some plants! I have a lot of Skydancers and Tundras who eat up my plant supply.
@JekyllinHydeing
I would love some plants! I have a lot of Skydancers and Tundras who eat up my plant supply.
output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
@Elanvital

Alrighty then~
@Elanvital

Alrighty then~
@JekyllinHydeing

I have a lot of Coatls & Tundras. So any amount of food you are willing to pass along would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for offering this
@JekyllinHydeing

I have a lot of Coatls & Tundras. So any amount of food you are willing to pass along would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for offering this
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]
I could definitely use some seafood, if you have any to spare haha
I could definitely use some seafood, if you have any to spare haha
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
1 2