Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Opening 50 gilded chests & giving away
1 2 3 4 5
This isn't very impressive compared to the person who's got 153 (!) but I got the 50th today to make a nice round number.

I'll be doing 10 at a time over the next few hours, and any familiars and apparel that are duplicates for me or I don't want keep will be given away.

ETA Everything I've got left is together on page 4 of this thread

ETA2 Okay, I'm going to bed. Thank you to everyone, and I'll see to any final requests tomorrow.
This isn't very impressive compared to the person who's got 153 (!) but I got the 50th today to make a nice round number.

I'll be doing 10 at a time over the next few hours, and any familiars and apparel that are duplicates for me or I don't want keep will be given away.

ETA Everything I've got left is together on page 4 of this thread

ETA2 Okay, I'm going to bed. Thank you to everyone, and I'll see to any final requests tomorrow.
vSxK3u9.png
First ten! [item=Green Birdskull Headdress] New to me! [item=Hippalectryon] New to me! [item=Hastily-Written Glyphs] I don't collect these, except for Crim [item=Hourglass] [item=Brown Birdskull Necklace] New to me! [item=Disintegrating Runescrap] [item=Forest Rogue Cape] New to me, and I have a dragon waiting for it! [item=Ringlet Amphithere] [item=Exotic Arcanist Idol] [item=Sparkling Blue Tail Bow] [item=Wavespun Cloth] x5 [item=Gloomy Highnoon Spurs] New to me! [item=Clown Charger] New to me! Gladiator's Warhorn x3 [item=Burnished Filigree Helmet] [item=Clay Fertility Statue] x4 [item=Pink Satin Tunic] New to me, but hideous! [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] New to me and coveted! [item=Hainu Collar] x3 [item=Copper Steampunk Vest] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] New to me! [item=Celestial Antelope] [item=Dry Confusing Note] [item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow] [item=Contrast Aviator Satchel] New to me! [item=Teardrop Jade Wing Loop] New to me! [item=Haunted Stone Orb] x3 [item=Ivory Aviator Scarf] New to me! [item=Fossilized Fish] x3 [item=Celadon Leg Silks] New to me! Treasure total = 80653 Gems total = 133 OMG I'd forgotten how lucrative Gilded chests are, it's been so long since I opened one! That is way more gems than I expected and I'm doing really well on familiars. [u]Up for grabs:[/u] [item=Copper Steampunk Vest]
First ten!

Green Birdskull Headdress New to me!
Hippalectryon New to me!
Hastily-Written Glyphs I don't collect these, except for Crim

Hourglass
Brown Birdskull Necklace New to me!
Disintegrating Runescrap

Forest Rogue Cape New to me, and I have a dragon waiting for it!
Ringlet Amphithere
Exotic Arcanist Idol

Sparkling Blue Tail Bow
Wavespun Cloth x5
Gloomy Highnoon Spurs New to me!

Clown Charger New to me!
Gladiator's Warhorn x3
Burnished Filigree Helmet

Clay Fertility Statue x4
Pink Satin Tunic New to me, but hideous!
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse New to me and coveted!

Hainu Collar x3
Copper Steampunk Vest
Coppercoil Creeper New to me!

Celestial Antelope
Dry Confusing Note
Pretty Pink Tail Bow

Contrast Aviator Satchel New to me!
Teardrop Jade Wing Loop New to me!
Haunted Stone Orb x3

Ivory Aviator Scarf New to me!
Fossilized Fish x3
Celadon Leg Silks New to me!

Treasure total = 80653
Gems total = 133

OMG I'd forgotten how lucrative Gilded chests are, it's been so long since I opened one! That is way more gems than I expected and I'm doing really well on familiars.

Up for grabs:

Copper Steampunk Vest
vSxK3u9.png
Next 10! [item=Permafrost Impaler] [item=Forest Rogue Mask] [item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle] x4 [item=Noggle] [item=Black Queen] [item=Golden Deepsea Bulb] New to me! [item=Vibrant Rogue Gloves] New to me! [item=Greatshell] [item=Pickaxe] [item=Black Pawn] x3 [item=Wetland Unicorn] New to me, though I find that hard to believe considering the amount of other Mire familiars I have [item=Sea Scorpion Fossil] [item=Longneck Interloper] [item=White Queen] I completed my chess set ages ago [item=Otherworldly Collar] x5 [item=Wavespun Cloth] x2 [item=Forestsong Face Mask] [item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy] [item=Waterlogged Boot] x3 [item=Bluefin Charger] [item=Bleak Birdskull Armband] [item=Ebon-Edged Spear] x3 [item=Peacekeeping Vest] [item=Hooded Dodo] [item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate] [item=Obscure Runic Vellum] [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] [item=Hippocampus] New to me! [item=Blue Warrior Haori] [item=Rasa Pottery Fragment] x3 Total treasure = 164635 Total Gems = 295 Not such a good haul, but I'm pleased with the Hippocampus [u]Up for grabs:[/u] [item=Noggle] [item=Greatshell] [item=Longneck Interloper] [item=Bluefin Charger] [item=Bleak Birdskull Armband] [item=Blue Warrior Haori]
Next 10!

Permafrost Impaler
Forest Rogue Mask
Rusted Iron Belt Buckle x4

Noggle
Black Queen
Golden Deepsea Bulb New to me!

Vibrant Rogue Gloves New to me!
Greatshell
Pickaxe

Black Pawn x3
Wetland Unicorn New to me, though I find that hard to believe considering the amount of other Mire familiars I have
Sea Scorpion Fossil

Longneck Interloper
White Queen I completed my chess set ages ago
Otherworldly Collar x5

Wavespun Cloth x2
Forestsong Face Mask
Faded Shadowbinder Effigy

Waterlogged Boot x3
Bluefin Charger
Bleak Birdskull Armband

Ebon-Edged Spear x3
Peacekeeping Vest
Hooded Dodo

Ebony Filigree Breastplate
Obscure Runic Vellum
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse

Hippocampus New to me!
Blue Warrior Haori
Rasa Pottery Fragment x3

Total treasure = 164635
Total Gems = 295

Not such a good haul, but I'm pleased with the Hippocampus

Up for grabs:

Noggle Greatshell Longneck Interloper Bluefin Charger Bleak Birdskull Armband Blue Warrior Haori

vSxK3u9.png
@Omphale
Could I snag the Ringlet Amphithere?
@Omphale
Could I snag the Ringlet Amphithere?
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Omphale
Could I take the Ebony Filigree Breastplate :)?
@Omphale
Could I take the Ebony Filigree Breastplate :)?
5p1NDy8.png
@Omphale May i grab that shadowbinder effigy?

EDIT:

Or the Dark Tufted sparrowmouse which i have just realised i don't have?
@Omphale May i grab that shadowbinder effigy?

EDIT:

Or the Dark Tufted sparrowmouse which i have just realised i don't have?
chlZfGD.png
@Omphale Wow so many good things :D

May I have the sparkilng blue tail bow please?
@Omphale Wow so many good things :D

May I have the sparkilng blue tail bow please?
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
@Omphale
Could I possibly have a pretty pink tail bow please? :D
@Omphale
Could I possibly have a pretty pink tail bow please? :D
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
And some more. [item=Longneck Magi] [item=Broken Pottery Piece] [item=Pleated Ruff] New to me, and I'd been thinking about buying one [item=Iron Belt Buckle] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf] [item=Crimson Rogue Mask] New to me! [item=Simple Copper Wing Cuffs] New to me! [item=Rotting Leather] I do think one scrap of trash is a bit measly from a gilded chest [item=Steelscale Chest Guard] [item=Chimera Relic] [item=Celadon Fillet] [item=Leather Centaur Quiver] [item=Puzzling Runic Textscroll] [item=Cumulus Seal] [item=Venomblade Hilt] [item=Bucktooth Digger] [item=Burnished Filigree Boots] [item=Fire Runestone] [item=Brightscale Shoulder Guards] [item=Navy Aviator Gloves] New to me! [item=Venomous Toridae] [item=Airborne Warrior Belt] x3 [item=Leather Arm Wraps] [item=Faint Runic Narrative] [item=Crimson Aviator Boots] New to me! [item=Zalis] New to me! [item=Celadon Wing Silks] New to me! [item=Confusing Tattered Narrative] [item=Carmine Serthis] Total Treasure = 233110 Total Gems = 461 Never mind the stuff, look at the money I'm getting! [u]Up for Grabs:[/u] [item=Longneck Magi] [item=Celadon Filet] [item=Leather Arm Wraps] [item=Carmine Serthis]
And some more.

Longneck Magi
Broken Pottery Piece
Pleated Ruff New to me, and I'd been thinking about buying one

Iron Belt Buckle
Mistral Minion
Red and Gold Flair Scarf

Crimson Rogue Mask New to me!
Simple Copper Wing Cuffs New to me!
Rotting Leather I do think one scrap of trash is a bit measly from a gilded chest

Steelscale Chest Guard
Chimera Relic
Celadon Fillet

Leather Centaur Quiver
Puzzling Runic Textscroll
Cumulus Seal

Venomblade Hilt
Bucktooth Digger
Burnished Filigree Boots

Fire Runestone
Brightscale Shoulder Guards
Navy Aviator Gloves New to me!

Venomous Toridae
Airborne Warrior Belt x3
Leather Arm Wraps

Faint Runic Narrative
Crimson Aviator Boots New to me!
Zalis New to me!

Celadon Wing Silks New to me!
Confusing Tattered Narrative
Carmine Serthis

Total Treasure = 233110
Total Gems = 461

Never mind the stuff, look at the money I'm getting!

Up for Grabs:

Longneck Magi Leather Arm Wraps Carmine Serthis
vSxK3u9.png
@Omphale Can i get a permafrost impaler please?
@Omphale Can i get a permafrost impaler please?
output_peq0lo_gif_by_riseofdreams-d9mq2pk.gif
1 2 3 4 5