Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@purplecinnibar

Changed it, thanks for letting me know!
@purplecinnibar

Changed it, thanks for letting me know!
Sent in the form for the two chests I got :(

At least both gave me familiars :)

Maybe that's why they seem so much rarer than last year.
Sent in the form for the two chests I got :(

At least both gave me familiars :)

Maybe that's why they seem so much rarer than last year.
dR1OCbi.png
Haven't gotten a single chest yet. :( Really hoping I don't just ragequit before I get any, because I've been wanting to participate in this little bit of science. xD
Haven't gotten a single chest yet. :( Really hoping I don't just ragequit before I get any, because I've been wanting to participate in this little bit of science. xD

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@Roldethetur

Yeah, they made it so that when you open the chest you'll get something good always. No more 1 food item or 1 trinket!

@alleycat

Luck does seem to be pretty bad, I've gotten a few but not many this whole time.
@Roldethetur

Yeah, they made it so that when you open the chest you'll get something good always. No more 1 food item or 1 trinket!

@alleycat

Luck does seem to be pretty bad, I've gotten a few but not many this whole time.
@DeadlyInformant

Just filled out a form for three chests. :) Will fill out more forms as I find more chests!
@DeadlyInformant

Just filled out a form for three chests. :) Will fill out more forms as I find more chests!
I got nothing
I got nothing
*hopeful flop*
*hopeful flop*
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@helenehime

Self-ping to help me find this again!
@helenehime

Self-ping to help me find this again!
@DeadlyInformant
Found seven chests total today. Will fill out a form each day with my information. :)
@DeadlyInformant
Found seven chests total today. Will fill out a form each day with my information. :)
@undeadant @deathismade @squishykingdom
@undeadant @deathismade @squishykingdom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17