Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@hannahbbug3 That is actually amazing omg xD Thank you! I have you added^^

@kaltto Ahhh Clever, clever! I like it xD Thank you! I have you added in today's and the mini raffle^^
@hannahbbug3 That is actually amazing omg xD Thank you! I have you added^^

@kaltto Ahhh Clever, clever! I like it xD Thank you! I have you added in today's and the mini raffle^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith

This one is brought to you by my shopping trip last night, I saw this on a baby onesie

"Snow body is cuter than me"

Also, look! A wild button in my sig!
@Zith

This one is brought to you by my shopping trip last night, I saw this on a baby onesie

"Snow body is cuter than me"

Also, look! A wild button in my sig!
@lillyofthevalley Awww that's adorable, it's great to see what shops come up with xD Thank you! you're down for the main and mini raffle^^
@lillyofthevalley Awww that's adorable, it's great to see what shops come up with xD Thank you! you're down for the main and mini raffle^^
@Zith Hello, thank you for making this raffle. ^^ Merry xmas and happy holidays!
jif91u.jpg
@Zith Hello, thank you for making this raffle. ^^ Merry xmas and happy holidays!
jif91u.jpg
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Zith there are snow many good puns in the thread! also adding the banner in a sec:)
@Zith there are snow many good puns in the thread! also adding the banner in a sec:)
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@Zith

This thread is snow bad! There's so many ice puns that it'll soon become a frozen pundra

I have the raffle button in my sig, however I'm still editing it so it doesn't squish together.
@Zith

This thread is snow bad! There's so many ice puns that it'll soon become a frozen pundra

I have the raffle button in my sig, however I'm still editing it so it doesn't squish together.
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Zith [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/dba460da4861846e270b34214bf00255/tumblr_nle8mb0DeQ1rm5fyio1_500.jpg[/img] it is really ice of you to make such a cool raffle B) I think these puns are the icing on the cake! [s]somebody stop me[/s] [size=2](if you can read this you have a good ice sight ;) )[/size]
@Zith

tumblr_nle8mb0DeQ1rm5fyio1_500.jpg

it is really ice of you to make such a cool raffle B)
I think these puns are the icing on the cake!
somebody stop me
(if you can read this you have a good ice sight ;) )
| Tuni || She/Her || Artshop |
QkARnRV.png
@Zith:

What do you say when your clothes don't keep out the cold?

Ice wear.

(Thanks for having us.)
@Zith:

What do you say when your clothes don't keep out the cold?

Ice wear.

(Thanks for having us.)
@AvoidReality @WitchofSpace @MoshiaZambwe @Tunfischhai

Ohmygosh you guys are too much, they're beautiful, never stop okay <3 Thank you everyone! You've all been entered and those with buttons are down for the mini raffle^^ Happy Holidays!
@AvoidReality @WitchofSpace @MoshiaZambwe @Tunfischhai

Ohmygosh you guys are too much, they're beautiful, never stop okay <3 Thank you everyone! You've all been entered and those with buttons are down for the mini raffle^^ Happy Holidays!
@Zith

I'd like to enter, please!

Best snow/ice puns: Um... shoot, I'm terrible at these. What do people ride in the winter? Not bicycles, but icicles! The snowman was so stressed out about spring that he had a meltdown!

I'm sorry I really am terrible at these XD

@Zith

I'd like to enter, please!

Best snow/ice puns: Um... shoot, I'm terrible at these. What do people ride in the winter? Not bicycles, but icicles! The snowman was so stressed out about spring that he had a meltdown!

I'm sorry I really am terrible at these XD

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91