Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Great Game Challenge (On Hold)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Deathangelz
One moment please.
@Deathangelz
One moment please.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

How do I do a pm?? I know one of the movies, but I don't know how to pm you!!
@roseangel2

How do I do a pm?? I know one of the movies, but I don't know how to pm you!!
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.YhlFLq0.png
@KaleAllerionlol
Click on my name and click the send message button that appears at the bottom of the page when your first open it. Then you can send me a message.
@KaleAllerionlol
Click on my name and click the send message button that appears at the bottom of the page when your first open it. Then you can send me a message.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

I have a movie quote for the topic!

"Oh I loove you! Love love love love love!"
It's from The Last Unicorn!
@roseangel2

I have a movie quote for the topic!

"Oh I loove you! Love love love love love!"
It's from The Last Unicorn!
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.YhlFLq0.png
@KaleAllerionlol
That's super cute, one ticket for you.

Answers are up from yesterday, new quotes are up for today.
@KaleAllerionlol
That's super cute, one ticket for you.

Answers are up from yesterday, new quotes are up for today.
@roseangel2

I have a topic quote:
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup!"
-Buddy the Elf from Elf

There're plenty of scenes I can point out, but I want people to be able to find the quotes for them!
@roseangel2

I have a topic quote:
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup!"
-Buddy the Elf from Elf

There're plenty of scenes I can point out, but I want people to be able to find the quotes for them!
@KaleAllerionlol 1 ticket for the quote! Also,we have 10 bumps so we have our first bump prize! @xdudettex Your prize is [item=muckbottom shell]x25! Congrats!
@KaleAllerionlol
1 ticket for the quote!

Also,we have 10 bumps so we have our first bump prize!
@xdudettex
Your prize is Muckbottom Shell x25! Congrats!
New quotes are up, yesterday's answers are up as well.
New quotes are up, yesterday's answers are up as well.
@roseangel2

And I was watching Hook the other night and heard this quote that's perfect for the theme:

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting." -Tinkerbell in "Hook"

Well, actually, there's a better quote in the movie, but I don't know all the words in order, so I won't put it!
@roseangel2

And I was watching Hook the other night and heard this quote that's perfect for the theme:

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting." -Tinkerbell in "Hook"

Well, actually, there's a better quote in the movie, but I don't know all the words in order, so I won't put it!
@KaleAllerionlol
1 ticket for the daily quote and 1 for the bump prize. :)
@KaleAllerionlol
1 ticket for the daily quote and 1 for the bump prize. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20