Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@xXFallForeverXx Yup!
@xXFallForeverXx Yup!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 are there any dragons still available?
@HPE24 are there any dragons still available?
Wow your 4th Dragon is magnificent! I'd love to have him!
Wow your 4th Dragon is magnificent! I'd love to have him!
@MythicalMemeLord Thanks, you can have him of course :)
@Clevergirl237 Currently there's one left, but more are yet to come! All the eggs in my nesting grounds will be put here when hatched, if they appear to be pretty enough :P
@MythicalMemeLord Thanks, you can have him of course :)
@Clevergirl237 Currently there's one left, but more are yet to come! All the eggs in my nesting grounds will be put here when hatched, if they appear to be pretty enough :P
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 if someone else is really wanting it, I can wait until you breed more.
@HPE24 if someone else is really wanting it, I can wait until you breed more.
@Clevergirl237 No one has claimed the last dude so far, but (in my opinion) the ones due may look prettier than him. You can always check out the scrying workshop's forsee progeny to get a rough preview of what my pairs can come up with :) If you rather wait, I'm more than welcome to ping you for new hatchlings!
@MythicalMemeLord Sorry but do you want the other ridgie you've requested trade for 10 treasure as well? I wouldn't particularly mind giving him too, though you can get him for 1 treasure instead. If it was a mistake then nevermind
@Clevergirl237 No one has claimed the last dude so far, but (in my opinion) the ones due may look prettier than him. You can always check out the scrying workshop's forsee progeny to get a rough preview of what my pairs can come up with :) If you rather wait, I'm more than welcome to ping you for new hatchlings!
@MythicalMemeLord Sorry but do you want the other ridgie you've requested trade for 10 treasure as well? I wouldn't particularly mind giving him too, though you can get him for 1 treasure instead. If it was a mistake then nevermind
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
Sure! It might have been an accident but I'll gladly give him a home if he's in need of one
Sure! It might have been an accident but I'll gladly give him a home if he's in need of one
hello, @HPE24 !! I was wondering if you could ping me as well in the future for new hatchlings? I don't have much, but if you're wanting to get rid of some maybe?
hello, @HPE24 !! I was wondering if you could ping me as well in the future for new hatchlings? I don't have much, but if you're wanting to get rid of some maybe?
@Tissuepirate Sure, I don't keep the hatchlings and must get them out somehow, thanks!
@Tissuepirate Sure, I don't keep the hatchlings and must get them out somehow, thanks!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 hi! number 3 please :)
@HPE24 hi! number 3 please :)
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9