Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57
@Cocatrics
Thank you. :)

@MisakiAkashi @Justpixels @Leoak
Would you like to be added to the pinglist? :)

@Sapphire235
Sure, but first you have to tell me the name you would like to give her. :)

@matal158
Of course, I'll ping BlueCrystal for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MythicalMemeLord
Sorry, but she was already asked for, I just wasn't here to update the list. :/ Would you like to choose an other one? :)

@organic139
She's still avaliable. ^^ I'll ping nyuf77 to send her for you. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Tsubakai
Sorry, but Flip was taken already. :/ Would you like to choose an other one? :)

@BlueCrystal
matal158 would like to take your Pink Bar/Obsidian Basic/Pink Okapi, Nocturne Male.:)

@nyuf77
organic139 would like to take your Obsidian Bar/Charcoal Stripes/Grey Smoke, Imperial Female. :)
@Cocatrics
Thank you. :)

@MisakiAkashi @Justpixels @Leoak
Would you like to be added to the pinglist? :)

@Sapphire235
Sure, but first you have to tell me the name you would like to give her. :)

@matal158
Of course, I'll ping BlueCrystal for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MythicalMemeLord
Sorry, but she was already asked for, I just wasn't here to update the list. :/ Would you like to choose an other one? :)

@organic139
She's still avaliable. ^^ I'll ping nyuf77 to send her for you. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Tsubakai
Sorry, but Flip was taken already. :/ Would you like to choose an other one? :)

@BlueCrystal
matal158 would like to take your Pink Bar/Obsidian Basic/Pink Okapi, Nocturne Male.:)

@nyuf77
organic139 would like to take your Obsidian Bar/Charcoal Stripes/Grey Smoke, Imperial Female. :)
@ashmore is Pollux still available? :)
@ashmore is Pollux still available? :)
@Forbidden
Pollux is already taken, but her brother Waw is still avaliable. :)
@Forbidden
Pollux is already taken, but her brother Waw is still avaliable. :)
@Ashmore

Silverwing is a good name for her? ^^
@Ashmore

Silverwing is a good name for her? ^^
Click, please :3
incubator_Sapphire235.png
tumblr_n9tem38KHe1tgjlm2o1_500.gif
@ashmore may i have him? they both look beautiful :)
@ashmore may i have him? they both look beautiful :)
How about one of your orange shimmer nocturnal females?
How about one of your orange shimmer nocturnal females?
@Sapphire235
It is! :D I'll ping Slothie to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Slothie
Sapphire235 would like to take your Grey Bar/Violet Daub/White Underbelly, Skydancer Female, and they would name her Silverwing. :)

@Forbidden
Of course! ^^ I'll ping Cocatrics for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Cocatrics
Forbidden would like to take Waw! ^^
@Sapphire235
It is! :D I'll ping Slothie to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Slothie
Sapphire235 would like to take your Grey Bar/Violet Daub/White Underbelly, Skydancer Female, and they would name her Silverwing. :)

@Forbidden
Of course! ^^ I'll ping Cocatrics for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Cocatrics
Forbidden would like to take Waw! ^^
@ashmore thank you so much! :) i'd love to be put on the pinglist :)
@ashmore thank you so much! :) i'd love to be put on the pinglist :)
@MythicalMemeLord
They're both avaliable, which one would you like to take? Ivory or Gold Underbelly? :)
@MythicalMemeLord
They're both avaliable, which one would you like to take? Ivory or Gold Underbelly? :)
@Ashmore

Of course! I would love to care for any dragon <3 And thanks ^^
@Ashmore

Of course! I would love to care for any dragon <3 And thanks ^^
Click, please :3
incubator_Sapphire235.png
tumblr_n9tem38KHe1tgjlm2o1_500.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57