Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {{Drawing Prizes}}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
up!
up!
kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png
up :D
up :D
@DonDon
@Kaitorubel
@zeebeezee
@luxmold
@fizzle

Dearest ticket holders!! :D I have some updatets <3

I added 7 new dragons :)

One's breed, primary, AND secondary are identical to one of the other dragons already in the auction (and they're opposite genders) and omg its so perfect. Dragons 1 and 12. Check them out!! Also, I added a lovely lil Nocturne girl :D

With these new dragon additions, there will be more winners! There will now be TWO people winning Dragon Prize Pack 2, in which you pick two dragons. Also, we now have ten Dragon Prize Pack 3's available (individual dragons).

I believe this makes it so that I'll have 16 winners total :D (so far!!)

I really super want to add a shatter scroll to this raffle, as well as some breed change scrolls or other genes. We'll just see how many tickets I manage to sell! I might extend the raffle if it keeps going this slow :x but I also need to get rid of my G1s >.<

(I've asked permission to ping the G1 Hoarders Association "everything" pinglist - hopefully that will help)

Anyways, that's it for now! Wanted to let you all know of my plans, and our new additions!

<333

*EDIT*

they're called scatter scrolls guys
not shatter scrolls
i can't read/spell/type/etc
@DonDon
@Kaitorubel
@zeebeezee
@luxmold
@fizzle

Dearest ticket holders!! :D I have some updatets <3

I added 7 new dragons :)

One's breed, primary, AND secondary are identical to one of the other dragons already in the auction (and they're opposite genders) and omg its so perfect. Dragons 1 and 12. Check them out!! Also, I added a lovely lil Nocturne girl :D

With these new dragon additions, there will be more winners! There will now be TWO people winning Dragon Prize Pack 2, in which you pick two dragons. Also, we now have ten Dragon Prize Pack 3's available (individual dragons).

I believe this makes it so that I'll have 16 winners total :D (so far!!)

I really super want to add a shatter scroll to this raffle, as well as some breed change scrolls or other genes. We'll just see how many tickets I manage to sell! I might extend the raffle if it keeps going this slow :x but I also need to get rid of my G1s >.<

(I've asked permission to ping the G1 Hoarders Association "everything" pinglist - hopefully that will help)

Anyways, that's it for now! Wanted to let you all know of my plans, and our new additions!

<333

*EDIT*

they're called scatter scrolls guys
not shatter scrolls
i can't read/spell/type/etc
@lookxitsxlauren

I would like to purchase 40 tickets with treasure and 50 with gems.
@lookxitsxlauren

I would like to purchase 40 tickets with treasure and 50 with gems.
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
@Gokueater

Fantastic :DD <3 thank you!

PM me the currency and i'll add you to the list :)
@Gokueater

Fantastic :DD <3 thank you!

PM me the currency and i'll add you to the list :)
I bought 20 tickets!
I bought 20 tickets!
@martindh
@Gokueater

Added you guys to the list :D
@martindh
@Gokueater

Added you guys to the list :D
up!!!
up!!!
bump
bump
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
Pingling the Gen1 Hoarders Association "Everything" Pinglist!! :D

This is my Gen1 Raffle! I haven't had much traffic since this started, and I figured you guys might be interested :) The rules and prizes and everything are on page one. PM me if you have any questions <3 Thanks for your time.

@Aftershock, @Ambiance, @Arma, @Ares, @Arienai, @Artorias, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Azure, @Bob, @Cairon, @Calm, @Canadian, @Candor, @Caribou, @Cedric, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomeister, @ClearLakes44, @Chomp, @christina, @Claritywind, @Craving, @Creepshow, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @Damelz, @Deathwing, @Dem, @DemiDeity, @Desi, @Disease, @Diseased, @Dragonmage, @Dragonweaver, @Drakel, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Dreamt, @Elroking, @Embereye, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Everynne, @Faileas, @falcoeur, @Fay, @Feravyne, @Finne, @Firethroat, @FruityHoofbeast, @Followedbyrocks, @FoolishRay, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Frostycloud, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GhostPatches, @Gogoat, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Grendel, @Gwendolyn, @Hailey, @highcastle, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Incarnate, @Inculta, @imupacreek2000, @Jazz, @Ioselle, @JesterGurl, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Khoshekh, @Kievan, @KittersKamala, @KittyBoops, @koemiri, @Kurokosworth, @LanceRivaille, @Legolass, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lizardheart, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @magicalgirlrem, @Maila, @Malis, @Manda, @manypets4me, @Mate, @MathematicalMind, @Maybels, @Mellifera, @Metallicflight, @Micheru, @Miloki, @Minx, @Mirsheb, @Misha, @MissFemke, @Moami, @Moofius, @Munohs, @Naralex, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Niharike, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @Nryenth, @OFF, @oftquoted, @Oncamimus, @Osayio, @Ouji, @PeaceColby, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Poi, @Poland, @Porcelain, @pretzuls, @Prism, @privateaye, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raeyena, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Raeyena, @RationalParanoia, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @SaintSeb, @Sakurawr, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @scoot, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @Solanaceae13, @sooraya, @Stakie, @Starfire0, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Subjugation, @sunshinecitadel, @Talia, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @thanksmeg, @TheExalter, @TheRowen, @Thorne, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TigerWhiskers, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @Uitwaaien, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Valishtu, @Vashtya, @Vaze, @Vely, @Ventus, @Verscilith, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WDGaster, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Xaishi, @Zenzic, @Zyll

Pingling the Gen1 Hoarders Association "Everything" Pinglist!! :D

This is my Gen1 Raffle! I haven't had much traffic since this started, and I figured you guys might be interested :) The rules and prizes and everything are on page one. PM me if you have any questions <3 Thanks for your time.

@Aftershock, @Ambiance, @Arma, @Ares, @Arienai, @Artorias, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Azure, @Bob, @Cairon, @Calm, @Canadian, @Candor, @Caribou, @Cedric, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomeister, @ClearLakes44, @Chomp, @christina, @Claritywind, @Craving, @Creepshow, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @Damelz, @Deathwing, @Dem, @DemiDeity, @Desi, @Disease, @Diseased, @Dragonmage, @Dragonweaver, @Drakel, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Dreamt, @Elroking, @Embereye, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Everynne, @Faileas, @falcoeur, @Fay, @Feravyne, @Finne, @Firethroat, @FruityHoofbeast, @Followedbyrocks, @FoolishRay, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Frostycloud, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GhostPatches, @Gogoat, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Grendel, @Gwendolyn, @Hailey, @highcastle, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Incarnate, @Inculta, @imupacreek2000, @Jazz, @Ioselle, @JesterGurl, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Khoshekh, @Kievan, @KittersKamala, @KittyBoops, @koemiri, @Kurokosworth, @LanceRivaille, @Legolass, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lizardheart, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @magicalgirlrem, @Maila, @Malis, @Manda, @manypets4me, @Mate, @MathematicalMind, @Maybels, @Mellifera, @Metallicflight, @Micheru, @Miloki, @Minx, @Mirsheb, @Misha, @MissFemke, @Moami, @Moofius, @Munohs, @Naralex, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Niharike, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @Nryenth, @OFF, @oftquoted, @Oncamimus, @Osayio, @Ouji, @PeaceColby, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Poi, @Poland, @Porcelain, @pretzuls, @Prism, @privateaye, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raeyena, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Raeyena, @RationalParanoia, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @SaintSeb, @Sakurawr, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @scoot, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @Solanaceae13, @sooraya, @Stakie, @Starfire0, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Subjugation, @sunshinecitadel, @Talia, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @thanksmeg, @TheExalter, @TheRowen, @Thorne, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TigerWhiskers, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @Uitwaaien, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Valishtu, @Vashtya, @Vaze, @Vely, @Ventus, @Verscilith, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WDGaster, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Xaishi, @Zenzic, @Zyll

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15