Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Survey Raffle! Ended!Counting Tickets!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
Hmm. Lots of info to dump here. I shall try to stay in order.

1) @ClockworkEclipse *bump* (if this counts)

2) Elaborating @Frailty:
For survey #2--I consider myself upper-middle-class in FR (which is kinda weird for me as I can pay all my bills IRL but I don't have a lot of cash beyond that)

I do most of my transactions in gems, rather than treasure, but I /think/ I generally make 10kg a month... so raising an extra 1Mt shouldn't be much more work than I'm already doing. Just gotta convert some of those gems to treasure, and there are lots of ways of doing that.

( I also took survey #3 but I don't think I can elaborate much on my non-answers )

3) To either of you: I'd be happy to be pinged for new surveys! :)
And could you also link to your final conclusions/slideshow?
Hmm. Lots of info to dump here. I shall try to stay in order.

1) @ClockworkEclipse *bump* (if this counts)

2) Elaborating @Frailty:
For survey #2--I consider myself upper-middle-class in FR (which is kinda weird for me as I can pay all my bills IRL but I don't have a lot of cash beyond that)

I do most of my transactions in gems, rather than treasure, but I /think/ I generally make 10kg a month... so raising an extra 1Mt shouldn't be much more work than I'm already doing. Just gotta convert some of those gems to treasure, and there are lots of ways of doing that.

( I also took survey #3 but I don't think I can elaborate much on my non-answers )

3) To either of you: I'd be happy to be pinged for new surveys! :)
And could you also link to your final conclusions/slideshow?
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Bump @ClockworkEclipse,

did the last survey and the one before. So all three of them up till now, if I haven't missed any. Could you put me on the pinglist, please?
Bump @ClockworkEclipse,

did the last survey and the one before. So all three of them up till now, if I haven't missed any. Could you put me on the pinglist, please?

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Frailty, @ClockworkEclipse,

1) I've taken all three available surveys, (30)
2) I've added the banner to my sig (10)
3) please add me to the pinglist for additional questions (1)
4) Bump! (1)

So yes, please enter me into the raffle.
@Frailty, @ClockworkEclipse,

1) I've taken all three available surveys, (30)
2) I've added the banner to my sig (10)
3) please add me to the pinglist for additional questions (1)
4) Bump! (1)

So yes, please enter me into the raffle.
HEveOVO.png
@CrazyRedFire. @Frailty [quote name="CrazyRedFire" date=2015-11-02 13:17:15] I was playing Ovi pets for awhile before I got on FR and I had fun with that until a friend actually had me register for FR. I really don't play any other breeding sims anymore because I've had so much fun on FR. Ovi pets (and some other breeding sims) got to be a real chore after awhile because I would have to go in and feed each and every individual creature or they would die in like 24hrs. Plus they didn't give you any limits on how many creatures you could have so I just started accumulating more and more until I got to the point where it took me waaaaaay to long to feed everybody. Also, if you didn't actually purchase the currency with real money then you basically had no real power to do anything because there was no other way to get currency than just buying it. [/quote] ^^^ This. I played OP for about 18 months but I got tired of the constant feeding -- and the feeding glitches which the admins refused to acknowledge existed were incredibly frustrating. I found FR in May (thanks to OP friends), played both games for a bit, then I put my OP account in vacation mode in June and haven't been over there since. There are great people over there, but there's also a lot of drama from the younger users -- I'm 60, and I can't relate to so much of it -- and also from some of the older users who just can't seem to help themselves. And the players who refuse to allow you to turn their eggs (the only real way to make currency without buying it), but happily turn yours for every credit they can get made me insane.
@CrazyRedFire. @Frailty
CrazyRedFire wrote on 2015-11-02:

I was playing Ovi pets for awhile before I got on FR and I had fun with that until a friend actually had me register for FR. I really don't play any other breeding sims anymore because I've had so much fun on FR. Ovi pets (and some other breeding sims) got to be a real chore after awhile because I would have to go in and feed each and every individual creature or they would die in like 24hrs. Plus they didn't give you any limits on how many creatures you could have so I just started accumulating more and more until I got to the point where it took me waaaaaay to long to feed everybody. Also, if you didn't actually purchase the currency with real money then you basically had no real power to do anything because there was no other way to get currency than just buying it.

^^^ This.

I played OP for about 18 months but I got tired of the constant feeding -- and the feeding glitches which the admins refused to acknowledge existed were incredibly frustrating. I found FR in May (thanks to OP friends), played both games for a bit, then I put my OP account in vacation mode in June and haven't been over there since.

There are great people over there, but there's also a lot of drama from the younger users -- I'm 60, and I can't relate to so much of it -- and also from some of the older users who just can't seem to help themselves. And the players who refuse to allow you to turn their eggs (the only real way to make currency without buying it), but happily turn yours for every credit they can get made me insane.
HEveOVO.png
@Frailty,

I forgot to add one thing to the question about how you make treasure -- bonding with familiars. It's not a lot from any one familiar, but it adds up if you do it regularly. And as you pass through the levels, those chests have more and more treasure and gems, plus the possibility of familiars and apparel, which can be sold.

I just wish it was easier to bond with unattached familiars. That's a long and tedious process, and it's easy to lose your place, especially if you try to multitask while doing it (I tend to play FR while I watch TV in the living room or my office, or stream QVC or HGTV on my iPad in bed in the evenings).
@Frailty,

I forgot to add one thing to the question about how you make treasure -- bonding with familiars. It's not a lot from any one familiar, but it adds up if you do it regularly. And as you pass through the levels, those chests have more and more treasure and gems, plus the possibility of familiars and apparel, which can be sold.

I just wish it was easier to bond with unattached familiars. That's a long and tedious process, and it's easy to lose your place, especially if you try to multitask while doing it (I tend to play FR while I watch TV in the living room or my office, or stream QVC or HGTV on my iPad in bed in the evenings).
HEveOVO.png
@Frailty Did all three surveys that are out...and a bump too why not.
@Frailty Did all three surveys that are out...and a bump too why not.
mUfkkkV.png
@Frailty

Bumping and having done Surways: 'More FR', 'Expanded Survey FR' and 'Lots of Whys'.
@Frailty

Bumping and having done Surways: 'More FR', 'Expanded Survey FR' and 'Lots of Whys'.
@Frailty
@ClockworkEclipse

Did all surveys, and bump w/ banner. (#2) Good luck with your project! :)
@Frailty
@ClockworkEclipse

Did all surveys, and bump w/ banner. (#2) Good luck with your project! :)
One more guys! Just this last one! Then I think we have it! Maybe. We shall see! Ah, also, does anyone wanna see our presentation after its finished?

@Wolfman
@XarcadiaX
@Scryzze
@CrazyRedFire
@McTwitch
@vigilantesnail
@BeingofNature
@StarshipSally
@dreamtime
@LCskeleton
@DragonPromise
@Broderick
@StrykeSlammerII
One more guys! Just this last one! Then I think we have it! Maybe. We shall see! Ah, also, does anyone wanna see our presentation after its finished?

@Wolfman
@XarcadiaX
@Scryzze
@CrazyRedFire
@McTwitch
@vigilantesnail
@BeingofNature
@StarshipSally
@dreamtime
@LCskeleton
@DragonPromise
@Broderick
@StrykeSlammerII
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty
Finished the survey!

I wouldn't mind seeing your presentation, but if it's too much trouble then it's okay too.
@Frailty
Finished the survey!

I wouldn't mind seeing your presentation, but if it's too much trouble then it's okay too.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me