Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Going Away Raffle CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@spilledink Ohhhh those accents *O* if I'm eligible for this raffle, may I please have my three free tickets thrown into a [b]Fire egg[/b], [b]Shadow egg[/b] and [b]Unicorn Guise[/b], please? Thank you! I'm not asking for all these accents, it's more like I'm lining up previews so maybe if you do decide to hand one to me, you can um... pick one? I guess? ^^;; [img]http://i.imgur.com/WI1re8d.png[/img] I think my Louise would find a great use for [b]Cloud Nine[/b]. I plan on getting her all the Aviator apparel line items sometime later so a sky-themed accent would be perfect! [img]http://i.imgur.com/l6dQs5Q.png[/img] [b]Dreamcatcher[/b] would also be wonderful for Delia. If only accent layering exists... [img]http://i.imgur.com/hgpSJoF.png[/img] Then there's [b]Observatory View[/b], which is absolutely gorgeous on Tanier. [img]http://i.imgur.com/6jScmha.png[/img] And finally, [b]Cumulus[/b]. Perfect for my baby Deltoides. He needs an accent so he doesn't feel so inferior when stood up next to his mate Dianthus XP
@spilledink
Ohhhh those accents *O* if I'm eligible for this raffle, may I please have my three free tickets thrown into a Fire egg, Shadow egg and Unicorn Guise, please? Thank you!

I'm not asking for all these accents, it's more like I'm lining up previews so maybe if you do decide to hand one to me, you can um... pick one? I guess? ^^;;

WI1re8d.png

I think my Louise would find a great use for Cloud Nine. I plan on getting her all the Aviator apparel line items sometime later so a sky-themed accent would be perfect!

l6dQs5Q.png

Dreamcatcher would also be wonderful for Delia. If only accent layering exists...

hgpSJoF.png

Then there's Observatory View, which is absolutely gorgeous on Tanier.

6jScmha.png

And finally, Cumulus. Perfect for my baby Deltoides. He needs an accent so he doesn't feel so inferior when stood up next to his mate Dianthus XP
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Ownedbycats It is!! The accents actually aren't a part of the raffle though! You can win any one of them by submitting a preview of your dragon wearing them. At the end of the weekend I will give the accent to whichever user I felt had the dragon most suited to it.
@Shengrila I'm only giving Nimue to a lair with lore, so if you'd like her just let me know how she would fit into your lair? Also Hime looks gorgeous in that I've never even tried to put it on her :O I'll definitely consider them all! Although I'm not sure you can put an accent on a SD with a skin on already?
@Tiriea Of course! I'm glad he's going back to you :) It is pretty bittersweet though, good luck in the game! The plan for accents is just to give them to whoever I think has the prettiest dragon to wear them, so make me and offer and I'll definitely consider it :D
@Kalvin We'll see! And good luck with the raffle (if I choose you for the accent though, I'll have to take your name out of the raffle).
@GenimD Thanks! I think the plan is if I can't find a lair for them I'll exalt them and donate their apparel/accents to the Nature Dom Raffle :)
@Mahaiwe she looks gorgeous in it, I'll definitely consider her! And your tickets are logged! Just a reminder though if I choose your dragon for the accent I have to take your name out of the raffle. Thanks!
@ScarlettFire She does look lovely! Just let me know which eggs?
@Roseblossom I'll let you know thanks!
@autumnclockwork Can you let me know which eggs in particular? Also that observatory looks really interesting on her, I'll definitely keep her in mind!

@Ownedbycats It is!! The accents actually aren't a part of the raffle though! You can win any one of them by submitting a preview of your dragon wearing them. At the end of the weekend I will give the accent to whichever user I felt had the dragon most suited to it.
@Shengrila I'm only giving Nimue to a lair with lore, so if you'd like her just let me know how she would fit into your lair? Also Hime looks gorgeous in that I've never even tried to put it on her :O I'll definitely consider them all! Although I'm not sure you can put an accent on a SD with a skin on already?
@Tiriea Of course! I'm glad he's going back to you :) It is pretty bittersweet though, good luck in the game! The plan for accents is just to give them to whoever I think has the prettiest dragon to wear them, so make me and offer and I'll definitely consider it :D
@Kalvin We'll see! And good luck with the raffle (if I choose you for the accent though, I'll have to take your name out of the raffle).
@GenimD Thanks! I think the plan is if I can't find a lair for them I'll exalt them and donate their apparel/accents to the Nature Dom Raffle :)
@Mahaiwe she looks gorgeous in it, I'll definitely consider her! And your tickets are logged! Just a reminder though if I choose your dragon for the accent I have to take your name out of the raffle. Thanks!
@ScarlettFire She does look lovely! Just let me know which eggs?
@Roseblossom I'll let you know thanks!
@autumnclockwork Can you let me know which eggs in particular? Also that observatory looks really interesting on her, I'll definitely keep her in mind!

tumblr_nhv90tfgTe1qkztmbo1_500.jpg
@spilledink

I'd like to enter the raffle, please! I would like to put tickets on the eggs.

The Leo accent would look amazing on the "Wild Dessert" Tundra I'm currently trying to acquire. I... probably don't qualify since I don't actually have him yet, but it's worth asking, I suppose? XD;

@spilledink

I'd like to enter the raffle, please! I would like to put tickets on the eggs.

The Leo accent would look amazing on the "Wild Dessert" Tundra I'm currently trying to acquire. I... probably don't qualify since I don't actually have him yet, but it's worth asking, I suppose? XD;

shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@spilledink
How do we get tickets :o
@spilledink
How do we get tickets :o
@spilledink I think RuTata would fit so nicely in my lair. If I could throw my tickets at eggs otherwise, preferably plague or shadow then that would be awesome :)
@spilledink I think RuTata would fit so nicely in my lair. If I could throw my tickets at eggs otherwise, preferably plague or shadow then that would be awesome :)
@Spilledink
May I have Aoife and Sachi as a pair please? And thank you. =)
I would also like to put my free tickets into any of the eggs. I do not mind which.
@Spilledink
May I have Aoife and Sachi as a pair please? And thank you. =)
I would also like to put my free tickets into any of the eggs. I do not mind which.
PlagueFlag.gif2A6X4Q7.png
@spilledink I found two of your accents that would be perfect on my dragons. [img]http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/beatrizklotz/FR1_zpsimsmxyfv.jpg[/img] I don't wrote lore to my dragons, but I do have those headcanons about who would be who in my lair. I read once a headcanon about how your avatar dragon is the shaman that can talk to that invisible deity (the player), and since then I started dressing Nightfall as a mystic dragon. I think your Observatory View accent would perfectly complement her [img]http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/beatrizklotz/FR2_zpsjvro2uog.jpg[/img] Second is Oris. He already came as a named dragon from a giveaway, but I fell in love with his colors. I feel like he looks like I always imagined a chinese dragon should look like. So he has more traditional/golden apparel, and his mate Xihe (named after a sun goddess) also runs with the gold dragon theme. I think the Imperial Clouds would complement his persona and style perfectly
@spilledink

I found two of your accents that would be perfect on my dragons.

FR1_zpsimsmxyfv.jpg
I don't wrote lore to my dragons, but I do have those headcanons about who would be who in my lair. I read once a headcanon about how your avatar dragon is the shaman that can talk to that invisible deity (the player), and since then I started dressing Nightfall as a mystic dragon.
I think your Observatory View accent would perfectly complement her

FR2_zpsjvro2uog.jpg
Second is Oris. He already came as a named dragon from a giveaway, but I fell in love with his colors. I feel like he looks like I always imagined a chinese dragon should look like.
So he has more traditional/golden apparel, and his mate Xihe (named after a sun goddess) also runs with the gold dragon theme. I think the Imperial Clouds would complement his persona and style perfectly
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@spilledink

Is this open to everyone? If so, I'd like to place my three tickets on the Fire Egg, if I may.
@spilledink

Is this open to everyone? If so, I'd like to place my three tickets on the Fire Egg, if I may.
[center]@spilledink- i haven't had time to put lore into my lair yet (thanks, commonapp), but I would level up nimue as a healer (to fit with her lore!) and put her onto one of my coli teams; lore-wise, she'd probably be the clan healer-type dragon and/or the one who looks after the babs and the younger dragons :) also, in regards to the SD accent- [img]http://i.imgur.com/NfZcJjF.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7T0zcxR.png[/img] I'm a huge fan of tettix, and i've been trying to get some of their designed skins/accents into my lair :) Observatory View is just absolutely gorgeous <3[/center]
@spilledink- i haven't had time to put lore into my lair yet (thanks, commonapp), but I would level up nimue as a healer (to fit with her lore!) and put her onto one of my coli teams; lore-wise, she'd probably be the clan healer-type dragon and/or the one who looks after the babs and the younger dragons :)

also, in regards to the SD accent-
NfZcJjF.png

7T0zcxR.png

I'm a huge fan of tettix, and i've been trying to get some of their designed skins/accents into my lair :) Observatory View is just absolutely gorgeous <3

fwvPppZ.gif
@spilledink

Whoops, sorry, all tickets on the nature egg please!
@spilledink

Whoops, sorry, all tickets on the nature egg please!
xPres7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22