Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons![1 Left]/Breeding Service!
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 421 422
@Elanvital hi, can I take the Lipstick Lesbian Pride dragon? I'm a new player and I absolutely adore her! @Crumbleless also, can I take this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33854223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338543/33854223_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Elanvital
hi, can I take the Lipstick Lesbian Pride dragon? I'm a new player and I absolutely adore her!

@Crumbleless
also, can I take this dragon?

33854223_350.png
@KuroPlague
Sorry! He's taken. Would you like me to ping you when I breed his parents?

@Alphanix
I'de be glad to take her off your hands!
@KuroPlague
Sorry! He's taken. Would you like me to ping you when I breed his parents?

@Alphanix
I'de be glad to take her off your hands!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Crumbleless Is Athena still available? ^^
@Crumbleless Is Athena still available? ^^
wv77d1.jpg
@Crumbleless Ah, thanks so much! I'll send you a CR with her right now. :)
@Crumbleless Ah, thanks so much! I'll send you a CR with her right now. :)
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Crumbleless
oh my bad, but could you? His parents make some really adorable dragons!
@Crumbleless
oh my bad, but could you? His parents make some really adorable dragons!
@IzzyWizzy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33439400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334395/33439400_350.png[/img] [/url] is she still available? I'll try to give her the best home I can!
@IzzyWizzy

33439400_350.png

is she still available? I'll try to give her the best home I can!
wv77d1.jpg
@Elanvital

could i get Nest of Enzo x Chalice
Intersex Pride!
3. Female

QwQ
@Elanvital

could i get Nest of Enzo x Chalice
Intersex Pride!
3. Female

QwQ
@UnityBringer
She's not, but I just bred her parents today so if you want I can ping you when their three eggs hatch!
@KuroPlague
Of course! i think they make some pretty babies too!
@UnityBringer
She's not, but I just bred her parents today so if you want I can ping you when their three eggs hatch!
@KuroPlague
Of course! i think they make some pretty babies too!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Crumbleless I would love that. ^^
@Crumbleless I would love that. ^^
wv77d1.jpg
@MasteryOverStars I'm sorry but she's been adopted already. Would you like another one?

@rainbowunicorn22 RuneFactory7 Sure thing! Sending them over! :D

@Meightaboot Sure! :D Send him over if you want! Unless you want to be the one pinged for him?

@Alphanix That's no problem at all! You can send her back if you want! | Edit: Aaand I have just noticed she's been adopted already! XD I'm glad she's found a home again so quickly!

@KuroPlague Sure! :D The first one has already been taken though, so I will send you the one with smoke!

@Crumbleless Ahh! :D That's a good idea! I'll find a pair for that as well as it's companion, gynosexual!

@IzzyWizzy Oh they look lovely! Especially the third one! I'd love him, but my lair is swamped so I will have to pass this time. Thank you though! :D
@MasteryOverStars I'm sorry but she's been adopted already. Would you like another one?

@rainbowunicorn22 RuneFactory7 Sure thing! Sending them over! :D

@Meightaboot Sure! :D Send him over if you want! Unless you want to be the one pinged for him?

@Alphanix That's no problem at all! You can send her back if you want! | Edit: Aaand I have just noticed she's been adopted already! XD I'm glad she's found a home again so quickly!

@KuroPlague Sure! :D The first one has already been taken though, so I will send you the one with smoke!

@Crumbleless Ahh! :D That's a good idea! I'll find a pair for that as well as it's companion, gynosexual!

@IzzyWizzy Oh they look lovely! Especially the third one! I'd love him, but my lair is swamped so I will have to pass this time. Thank you though! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Gulliver's Travels
Themed Art Shop

29707005811_2158761435_m.jpg
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 421 422