Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >Take My Shadybutts< LAST DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*mighty bump*
*mighty bump*
banner2_zps5za2phfz.pngdqbMcq2_zpsxpazrpq2.png
@Launchycat
So what is first prize? Silent but Deadly? :) Or does first place get first pick, and so on?
@Launchycat
So what is first prize? Silent but Deadly? :) Or does first place get first pick, and so on?
@LilFox

Since it's hard to put a finger on which prize is worth more (and since it's ultimately down to personal preference, too), the plan is to let first place pick first, then second, and so forth.
@LilFox

Since it's hard to put a finger on which prize is worth more (and since it's ultimately down to personal preference, too), the plan is to let first place pick first, then second, and so forth.
KzUpSlx.gif sig11.pngsig13.pngsig14.pngumbersurge_banner_s.png
sig21.pngsig22.pngshadow_ani.gif
@Launchycat
All right. :) Mind if I send some fodder over?
@Launchycat
All right. :) Mind if I send some fodder over?
@LilFox

Go for it! My lair is full right now, but I should be clearing up a few slots shortly.
@LilFox

Go for it! My lair is full right now, but I should be clearing up a few slots shortly.
@Launchycat
All right. I have quite a few fodder to send, actually. ^^" I really want that Silent but Deadly.
@Launchycat
All right. I have quite a few fodder to send, actually. ^^" I really want that Silent but Deadly.
Bump :D
Bump :D
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@Launchycat bump! and and im in shadow btw @zodiakey wanna join?
@Launchycat bump! and and im in shadow btw @zodiakey wanna join?
Sending 6kt for 10 tickets, i am also a newbie from August registration and a Shadow member.
Sending 6kt for 10 tickets, i am also a newbie from August registration and a Shadow member.
Updated!
Updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8