Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | V's Adoption Center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@EtoilesFaillees unfortunately, he was just adopted. However, his parents are currently sitting on a nest of 5 eggs. :) These babies, once hatched, will be added to my shop. If you'd like to buy one there, you can check that out, or if you'd like to wait, after a week of being in my shop, unsold dragons are sent here. :D Those dragons should be here in about 12 or 13 days. Would you like to be put on a list to get notified when new dragons get added?
@EtoilesFaillees unfortunately, he was just adopted. However, his parents are currently sitting on a nest of 5 eggs. :) These babies, once hatched, will be added to my shop. If you'd like to buy one there, you can check that out, or if you'd like to wait, after a week of being in my shop, unsold dragons are sent here. :D Those dragons should be here in about 12 or 13 days. Would you like to be put on a list to get notified when new dragons get added?
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
@hyperthymesia
Sure! Sorry for the delay. :) Sending the crossroad now. Take care of you new male Mirror. :D
@hyperthymesia
Sure! Sorry for the delay. :) Sending the crossroad now. Take care of you new male Mirror. :D
@Cynclosa88
No problem! Thank you so so much!!
@Cynclosa88
No problem! Thank you so so much!!
its_a_documentary__by_cinnabutt-dbjfajc.png
They Live (1988)
Reaper Law
he/they pronouns.
@Finnyzard

Yes please, I would love to be notified.

Thank you!
@Finnyzard

Yes please, I would love to be notified.

Thank you!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
Bump~
Bump~
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
May I have the female dragon? @finnyzard
May I have the female dragon? @finnyzard
HexxOrderSmall.png
@Hexx sure! I'll set up a Crossroads for her now. :)
@Hexx sure! I'll set up a Crossroads for her now. :)
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
Bump~
Bump~
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
Bump~ A new derg needs a home!
Bump~ A new derg needs a home!
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
Bump~
Bump~
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22