Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Finished, drawing winners
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
bump
bump
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.giftombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg eZ5CPeG.gifhallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif
Bump!
Bump!
@CornixElecti

I would like to buy 5 tickets. How much would that be? And I would send the treasure to you, right? Also could you explain raffles a bit more to me? This is my first time ever doing this.
@CornixElecti

I would like to buy 5 tickets. How much would that be? And I would send the treasure to you, right? Also could you explain raffles a bit more to me? This is my first time ever doing this.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
For 5 tickets you can pay either 5000 treasure or 10 gems, you send them to me over PM. On the last day of the raffle several numbers will be picked with a random number generator. Each raffle ticket number will be picked for a certain prize, if you win a prize you'll be pinged :)
@BloodyAngel12
For 5 tickets you can pay either 5000 treasure or 10 gems, you send them to me over PM. On the last day of the raffle several numbers will be picked with a random number generator. Each raffle ticket number will be picked for a certain prize, if you win a prize you'll be pinged :)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
signature-small.png
@CornixElecti

Sending treasure for 10 tickets via PM.
@CornixElecti

Sending treasure for 10 tickets via PM.
@CornixElecti

Sending in 10k treasure for 10 tickets :)

Also, banner in signature and a bump post :D
@CornixElecti

Sending in 10k treasure for 10 tickets :)

Also, banner in signature and a bump post :D
@cornixelecti

Later than 30 minutes but I just got home from class does this bump count?
@cornixelecti

Later than 30 minutes but I just got home from class does this bump count?
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24