Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OVER! Drawing page 9!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OK! The first item prize is #2! [center][item=blooming strangler] [item=stonewatch harpy] [item=emerald webwing][/center] The winner is @pawprint ! All you have to do is respond to this post within 2 days and I'll send the prize to you! Congrats! **claimed
OK! The first item prize is #2!
Blooming Strangler Stonewatch Harpy Emerald Webwing

The winner is @pawprint ! All you have to do is respond to this post within 2 days and I'll send the prize to you! Congrats!

**claimed
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
The next prize is the first apparel pack! [CENTER][item=brown birdskull wingpiece] [item=brown birdskull headdress] [item=brown birdskull legband] [item=brown birdskull armband] [item=green birdskull wingpiece] [item=green birdskull headdress] [item=green birdskull legband] [item=green birdskull armband][/center] The winner is @keroken ! You will also receive a secondary prize for being our #2 participant! All you have to do is respond to this post within 2 days. Congrats! **claimed
The next prize is the first apparel pack!
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Armband

Green Birdskull Wingpiece Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Armband

The winner is @keroken ! You will also receive a secondary prize for being our #2 participant! All you have to do is respond to this post within 2 days. Congrats!

**claimed
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
Next is another familiar pack! [center][item=sakura owl] [item=elk] [item=corpse cleaner][/center] And the winner is @soulember ! All you gotta do is respond to this post within 2 days and you'll receive your prize! Congrats! **claimed
Next is another familiar pack!
Sakura Owl Elk Corpse Cleaner

And the winner is @soulember ! All you gotta do is respond to this post within 2 days and you'll receive your prize! Congrats!

**claimed
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
Next is the third apparel pack! [center][item=forestsong face mask] [item=forestsong haori] [item=blue warrior face mask] [item=blue warrior haori] [item=red warrior face mask] [item=earthsong haori][/center] Our winner is @xaemilia ! Please respond to this post within 2 days to receive your prize! Congrats! **claimed
Next is the third apparel pack!
Forestsong Face Mask Forestsong Haori Blue Warrior Face Mask Blue Warrior Haori Red Warrior Face Mask Earthsong Haori

Our winner is @xaemilia ! Please respond to this post within 2 days to receive your prize! Congrats!

**claimed
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
Next is our last familiar pack! [center][item=crowned bonepriest] [item=shadow serpent] [item=hoarfrost mauler][/center] The winner is @sincerelysadako ! Respond to this post within 2 days to receive your prize! Congrats! ** claimed
Next is our last familiar pack!
Crowned Bonepriest Shadow Serpent Hoarfrost Mauler

The winner is @sincerelysadako ! Respond to this post within 2 days to receive your prize! Congrats!

** claimed
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
And our last item prize is this apparel pack! [CENTER][item=brass steampunk goggles] [item=brass steampunk scarf] [item=brass steampunk spats] [item=brass steampunk vest] [item=brass steampunk wings] [item=brass steampunk tail bauble][/center] It goes to @revlan ! Please respond to this post within 2 days to receive your prize! Congrats! And thanks a ton to everyone who entered!
And our last item prize is this apparel pack!
Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Scarf Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble

It goes to @revlan ! Please respond to this post within 2 days to receive your prize! Congrats!

And thanks a ton to everyone who entered!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionicbits Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to using them!
@Bionicbits Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to using them!
[quote name="Bionicbits" date=2015-08-25 12:42:48] Next is another familiar pack! [center][item=sakura owl] [item=elk] [item=corpse cleaner][/center] And the winner is @soulember ! All you gotta do is respond to this post within 2 days and you'll receive your prize! Congrats! [/quote] @Bionicbits Whoo, my familiar collection continues to grow! Thank you for the raffle.
Bionicbits wrote on 2015-08-25:
Next is another familiar pack!
Sakura Owl Elk Corpse Cleaner

And the winner is @soulember ! All you gotta do is respond to this post within 2 days and you'll receive your prize! Congrats!

@Bionicbits Whoo, my familiar collection continues to grow! Thank you for the raffle.
[quote name="Bionicbits" date=2015-08-25 12:39:47] OK! The first item prize is #2! [center][item=blooming strangler] [item=stonewatch harpy] [item=emerald webwing][/center] The winner is @pawprint ! All you have to do is respond to this post within 2 days and I'll send the prize to you! Congrats! [/quote] Oh wow this is so cool, thank you! @BionicBits Oh, and, if I can, could I ask to buy one of the gamer hatchlings? Of course I'd wait for the winner to have their pick first, but they're all so beautiful I'd be alright getting any of them (Virus or Switchbox especially)!
Bionicbits wrote on 2015-08-25:
OK! The first item prize is #2!
Blooming Strangler Stonewatch Harpy Emerald Webwing

The winner is @pawprint ! All you have to do is respond to this post within 2 days and I'll send the prize to you! Congrats!

Oh wow this is so cool, thank you! @BionicBits

Oh, and, if I can, could I ask to buy one of the gamer hatchlings? Of course I'd wait for the winner to have their pick first, but they're all so beautiful I'd be alright getting any of them (Virus or Switchbox especially)!
@pawprint sure thing, ill message you after the prize goes out!
@pawprint sure thing, ill message you after the prize goes out!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11