Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light Raffle! OVER
@wasteofanangel Got them all, thank you!

@aeolle They will be put to work, thanks!
@wasteofanangel Got them all, thank you!

@aeolle They will be put to work, thanks!
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
@Rusalka Wow! Thank you very much for supporting Light Flight. Your dragons have been sent of to help with the excavation!
@Rusalka Wow! Thank you very much for supporting Light Flight. Your dragons have been sent of to help with the excavation!
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
@Rynne Permene here has been archaeologing since forever :o [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15440203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154403/15440203_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rynne Permene here has been archaeologing since forever :o

15440203_350.png
iceshade.png
@ygramul Sending you one lvl 6 derg!
@ygramul Sending you one lvl 6 derg!
5cx1lc.jpg 11ttphd.png
@cookiecutter

Thank you! :D He has been received, recorded and sent off to help the excavation crew :)
@cookiecutter

Thank you! :D He has been received, recorded and sent off to help the excavation crew :)
welcome-team-100px-tr_zps6vo02zzw.png li o lo #551155++OFFLINE++
@Meese *Flails* Hello there! I have some very excited level 6 archaeologists for you! :D:D
@Meese *Flails* Hello there! I have some very excited level 6 archaeologists for you! :D:D
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Pseudoscience Thank you!
@Pseudoscience Thank you!
iK0jgh4.png
@ygramul I have 14 level 6 dragons headed your way!
@ygramul I have 14 level 6 dragons headed your way!
@Silurian

Thank you! :D They've arrived in good health, had their personal information recorded and are now about to be deployed to the excavation site :)

Such pretties though... I almost want to keep them T-T almost
@Silurian

Thank you! :D They've arrived in good health, had their personal information recorded and are now about to be deployed to the excavation site :)

Such pretties though... I almost want to keep them T-T almost
welcome-team-100px-tr_zps6vo02zzw.png li o lo #551155++OFFLINE++
@Elfin

Your two 1T entries have been received and recorded! Thank you for your support :>
@Elfin

Your two 1T entries have been received and recorded! Thank you for your support :>
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png