Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle for June/July Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72
Also bump
Also bump
H1kd2Y3.png
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gifFc5Jf2R.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngTreebreederbadge_zpsab4e11aa.pngtumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gif
@XxYourOnTrialxX

Thank you for bumping the thread! I appreciate it. If you'd like to be entered into this raffle, you need to let me know. :)
@XxYourOnTrialxX

Thank you for bumping the thread! I appreciate it. If you'd like to be entered into this raffle, you need to let me know. :)
@Xaneas

Welcome to FR! And thank you for the bump.

Unfortunately this raffle is only for people who registered in June and July only. There are raffles for August newbs in the Raffles thread you should check out, if you haven't already. :)
@Xaneas

Welcome to FR! And thank you for the bump.

Unfortunately this raffle is only for people who registered in June and July only. There are raffles for August newbs in the Raffles thread you should check out, if you haven't already. :)
@kuroshitsuji

Yes, your bump & banner tickets for yesterday and today have been recorded. :)
@kuroshitsuji

Yes, your bump & banner tickets for yesterday and today have been recorded. :)
@sylscarlett

JULY Newbie!
@sylscarlett

JULY Newbie!
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
All bump & banner tickets have been recorded up to here! :)
All bump & banner tickets have been recorded up to here! :)
bump!
bump!
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
@Rawrtonic

Your tickets have been recorded. :)
@Rawrtonic

Your tickets have been recorded. :)
Thank you ^-^
Thank you ^-^
H1kd2Y3.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72