Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A k i r b e a k ||CLOSED||
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@PlushKlavier
YesterdayAs soon as I get around to counting bumps. Which is a horrible job and I can't believe I let myself get so far behind on it. I was really hoping to be done by now and wanted to have had the winners drawn and announced by now, unfortunately I don't know when I'll be able to finish counting the bumps but this will get done. I'm on page 16 at the moment and hoping I could find a fast way to do this, but am coming up short. I'm really, really sorry this is taking so long.
@PlushKlavier
YesterdayAs soon as I get around to counting bumps. Which is a horrible job and I can't believe I let myself get so far behind on it. I was really hoping to be done by now and wanted to have had the winners drawn and announced by now, unfortunately I don't know when I'll be able to finish counting the bumps but this will get done. I'm on page 16 at the moment and hoping I could find a fast way to do this, but am coming up short. I'm really, really sorry this is taking so long.
A k i r b e a k raffle- 4kt or 6 gems a ticket. Prizes to be unlocked!!!!
ibgcXD8MUxtlPC.gif
@Nike
No problem!
Take your time
@Nike
No problem!
Take your time
mirte_machine__gif__by_plushklavier-d9td84j.gif2131awk.gif
Has the winner been chosen? I haven't been on this site in a while unfortunately.
Has the winner been chosen? I haven't been on this site in a while unfortunately.
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72