Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Midwich's Bits and Bobs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[center][img]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a626/PowderedGod/Giveaway_zpsnmfgbxeu.png[/img][/center] [b]UPDATE: I'm going to be closing this thread after all the current items are claimed, since I have little time to put in FR as a whole anymore. This means I will no longer be taking donations so please don't send me anything! I may open it back up at a later date when I have more time.[/b] [s]This giveaway is for everyone, and I'll be updating the thread regularly![/s] I have a lot of things, and instead of selling them I would like to give away to our newer players, but also those that have been with us a while. [s]I do accept donations, and if you donate I will give you a special mention! If you would like to remain anonymous, however, do let me know. (:[/s] Now there's just a couple rules I would like to put in place: [LIST] [*]FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE [*]Please only claim one familiar per person per day, to give everyone a chance! [*]Please FIVE apparel items max. [*]Please only ask for items once a day! [/LIST] And not really a rule, but if I forget to attach something you've asked for on your message let me know and I'll send you it! Below is a list of all the items I have, whenever I have run out of a certain item I will remove it. If you would like to be pinged for anything new added, let me know! [center][b]Familiars[/b] [i]Out of Stock[/i] [/center] [center][b]Apparel[/b] [i]Out of Stock[/i] [b]Coli Items[/b] [i]Out of Stock[/i] [b]Skins and Accents[/b] [i]Out of Stock[/i] [b]Random[/b] [i]Out of Stock[/i] [/center]
Giveaway_zpsnmfgbxeu.png

UPDATE: I'm going to be closing this thread after all the current items are claimed, since I have little time to put in FR as a whole anymore. This means I will no longer be taking donations so please don't send me anything!

I may open it back up at a later date when I have more time.

This giveaway is for everyone, and I'll be updating the thread regularly!

I have a lot of things, and instead of selling them I would like to give away to our newer players, but also those that have been with us a while.

I do accept donations, and if you donate I will give you a special mention! If you would like to remain anonymous, however, do let me know. (:

Now there's just a couple rules I would like to put in place:

• FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
  • Please only claim one familiar per person per day, to give everyone a chance!
  • Please FIVE apparel items max.
  • Please only ask for items once a day!

And not really a rule, but if I forget to attach something you've asked for on your message let me know and I'll send you it!

Below is a list of all the items I have, whenever I have run out of a certain item I will remove it. If you would like to be pinged for anything new added, let me know!

Familiars

Out of Stock

Apparel

Out of Stock

Coli Items

Out of Stock

Skins and Accents

Out of Stock

Random

Out of Stock
8 hours ahead of FR time, please ping me!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
RESERVED
RESERVED
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
Donators:

metrodecay, vespiary, Jahkailija, summertimz, Daddyselephant, Leucoss, NiTi1

Pinglist:

Rawrtonic, NiTi1
Donators:

metrodecay, vespiary, Jahkailija, summertimz, Daddyselephant, Leucoss, NiTi1

Pinglist:

Rawrtonic, NiTi1
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
Open!
Open!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
@Midwich

That's very generous of you! I'd like the Celestial Antelope, if that's alright. :)
@Midwich

That's very generous of you! I'd like the Celestial Antelope, if that's alright. :)
@Moneypenny Yep, sending it over right now!
@Moneypenny Yep, sending it over right now!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
@Midwich Can I have this familiar [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/10226.png[/img]?
@Midwich

Can I have this familiar 10226.png?
5cx1lc.jpg
@waterdiviner Yes of course, sending over now!
@waterdiviner Yes of course, sending over now!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
@Midwich

Could I please have the Simple Pearly Wing Bangles, Glowing Blue Claw Tips, Green and White Flair Scarf, and the Baku Familiar?
@Midwich

Could I please have the Simple Pearly Wing Bangles, Glowing Blue Claw Tips, Green and White Flair Scarf, and the Baku Familiar?
003_zpsjbqcddkn.gif 135_zpsu30cweib.gif 121_zpslvyys6si.gif 059_zpskdgnvvgv.gif 036_zpsclzfvofh.gif 149_zpsgzjipg8m.gif
@Spoopty things on their way!
@Spoopty things on their way!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33