Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Trove [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
@kachilles

I would like to donate 40k T monthly to the smaller pot (but not have any goals listed myself)
@kachilles

I would like to donate 40k T monthly to the smaller pot (but not have any goals listed myself)
@kachilles I just went and looked at the spreadsheet and my name is gone off of it, even though I have contributed every week, sent in extra a couple of times and have not been given a pot or anything. What's up?
@kachilles I just went and looked at the spreadsheet and my name is gone off of it, even though I have contributed every week, sent in extra a couple of times and have not been given a pot or anything. What's up?
@Amibait You were automatically moved to the smaller pot. This can be located at the bottom left of the main spreadsheet under the tab "Small Pot List".
@Amibait You were automatically moved to the smaller pot. This can be located at the bottom left of the main spreadsheet under the tab "Small Pot List".
SlcaLT.png
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@kachilles Alright! Thanks for the update. I'll keep this in mind.
@kachilles Alright! Thanks for the update. I'll keep this in mind.
RoaminRonan.gif
@kachilles

The Big Pot list is the correct list for me. I'd like to get a Wildclaw Scroll, but the AH prices seem to have recently spiked. Assuming they go down or cycle back in, that will be my goal.

Edit: Forgot to ask! Are we allowed to be in both pots at once, if we pay the weekly fee for each?
@kachilles

The Big Pot list is the correct list for me. I'd like to get a Wildclaw Scroll, but the AH prices seem to have recently spiked. Assuming they go down or cycle back in, that will be my goal.

Edit: Forgot to ask! Are we allowed to be in both pots at once, if we pay the weekly fee for each?
@Lunila
I will update that when I can.
That's a good question though. Technically they would be two different pots so I guess itd be allowed
@Lunila
I will update that when I can.
That's a good question though. Technically they would be two different pots so I guess itd be allowed
SlcaLT.png
@kachilles

Thanks!

If we're allowed to be in both pots, I'd like to get in the smaller pot for a nest expansion. My last and final nest will cost 250Kt.
@kachilles

Thanks!

If we're allowed to be in both pots, I'd like to get in the smaller pot for a nest expansion. My last and final nest will cost 250Kt.
@kachilles Hey, I kind of wanna join...

I need 300kt for lair expansion, ping me back if you want the fee to let me know you are active!
@kachilles Hey, I kind of wanna join...

I need 300kt for lair expansion, ping me back if you want the fee to let me know you are active!
OWMus8Y.png
@Lunila I will update as soon as I can.

@Moonlace you have been added to the list. This is still very active
@Lunila I will update as soon as I can.

@Moonlace you have been added to the list. This is still very active
SlcaLT.png
Quote:
UPDATE:
Now that we have two pots you are welcome to be part of both pots as long as both weekly donations are sent in.

Small pot: Stays at 5k

General Ping List:
@IronPen
@Amibait
@Dreamlight
@soulpunkd
@Aarune
@semesammysarcasm
@Marionus
@Karahkan
@Rabbitaka
@IsildaMistwood
@MadaraKeehl
@TheBestiary
@rubesdragon
@TellTale
@IndigoPi
@Rosie115
@Lunila
@mbman88
@Halfbreed
@CatalyzedLights
@rubyredtan
@Phantomsylveon
@ShingekinoKyojin
@Xemriss
@LightingDragon
@Amandaroleplayer
@irishsparkle
@Spxcx
@ReikiMuroichi
@cryptoraptor
@CatTails10
@Ninetailz
@Hysteria
@Moonlace

Donators:
@Aerion @Noxomra
Quote:
UPDATE:
Now that we have two pots you are welcome to be part of both pots as long as both weekly donations are sent in.

Small pot: Stays at 5k

General Ping List:
@IronPen
@Amibait
@Dreamlight
@soulpunkd
@Aarune
@semesammysarcasm
@Marionus
@Karahkan
@Rabbitaka
@IsildaMistwood