Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Nekomori Hello. I'm new here, and am very interested in 36 if still available. If not, I would like to express my interest in 45. These are all so beautiful, and especially these two.
@Nekomori Hello. I'm new here, and am very interested in 36 if still available. If not, I would like to express my interest in 45. These are all so beautiful, and especially these two.
@FitzyJK Crossroads sent ^_^ I hope you like her! Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her :D
@FitzyJK Crossroads sent ^_^ I hope you like her! Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her :D
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
I really like #47. Can I have it??
I really like #47. Can I have it??

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@TheMaskedHunter
Crossroads sent! Please take good care of him! :D Also, please remember to ping people by putting "@Username" in your post! You don't get a notification that someone has replied to you without a ping, so it's easy for someone to accidentally skip your post.
@TheMaskedHunter
Crossroads sent! Please take good care of him! :D Also, please remember to ping people by putting "@Username" in your post! You don't get a notification that someone has replied to you without a ping, so it's easy for someone to accidentally skip your post.
@Nekomori

May I request either 49 or 51? Thank you!
@Nekomori

May I request either 49 or 51? Thank you!
QP3ZuhM.png

PINGS ARE A-OK :)
qvTNuJR.png
3adgzZD.pngACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png mlHpBMC.png
@Haepenny Crossroads sent ^_^ I hope you like her! Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her :D
@Haepenny Crossroads sent ^_^ I hope you like her! Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her :D
I love 17 could you send me? ??
I love 17 could you send me? ??
@Baboong
@Baboong
OMG Thanks a lot!!
OMG Thanks a lot!!
@Nekomori

Please and thank-you. :)
@Nekomori

Please and thank-you. :)
plague_0.png tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png

Clan BloodWings!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png plague_2.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14