Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM]Lightning (CLOSED}
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 204 205
@LadySephiroth
@emeraldawn
@fenemony
@Wolvnblues
@carsonphillips
@Gilan
@CyberInfection
@Kuroida
@Tirea
@WhiteLightnin
@Xairathan
@Sourdeer
@MiladyEmerald
@Juliamon
@sburbplayer
@Snaptrap
@Impception

I just wanted to tell all of you that you are doing amazing. Over 10,000 dragons. I'm proud of you guys. Please keep up the good work.

(Also, I'd send dragons but Impception told me I couldn't since I work with him. You guys should gang up on him and tell him to let me send in dragons.)
@LadySephiroth
@emeraldawn
@fenemony
@Wolvnblues
@carsonphillips
@Gilan
@CyberInfection
@Kuroida
@Tirea
@WhiteLightnin
@Xairathan
@Sourdeer
@MiladyEmerald
@Juliamon
@sburbplayer
@Snaptrap
@Impception

I just wanted to tell all of you that you are doing amazing. Over 10,000 dragons. I'm proud of you guys. Please keep up the good work.

(Also, I'd send dragons but Impception told me I couldn't since I work with him. You guys should gang up on him and tell him to let me send in dragons.)
YFmymWA.png
@OfficerGrimes

Thank you, you are too kind <3
@OfficerGrimes

Thank you, you are too kind <3
BxvER5I.pngoZuLvdb.pngBxvER5I.png
@fenemony - Are you taking dragons right now?
@fenemony - Are you taking dragons right now?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@fenemony I sent you a L10 earlier today for 1t. Can't find my name on the spreadsheet. Can you help?
@fenemony I sent you a L10 earlier today for 1t. Can't find my name on the spreadsheet. Can you help?
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Xotik Yes :)

@Serilda Your dragon is recorded :) Its probably farther back than you can scroll, part of the sheet is closed, but if you check on the User Info page you have in 1 dragon and 260 tickets :)
@Xotik Yes :)

@Serilda Your dragon is recorded :) Its probably farther back than you can scroll, part of the sheet is closed, but if you check on the User Info page you have in 1 dragon and 260 tickets :)
BxvER5I.pngoZuLvdb.pngBxvER5I.png
@Astrelle
Thank you for your interns! Your efforts have been recorded on our spreadsheet, and your dragons will be joining the boss shortly!

@OfficerGrimes
Thank you so much~ It's been so fun! Throw your dragons at us!!!
@Astrelle
Thank you for your interns! Your efforts have been recorded on our spreadsheet, and your dragons will be joining the boss shortly!

@OfficerGrimes
Thank you so much~ It's been so fun! Throw your dragons at us!!!
scruffy.png
@Juliamon

Sending another hatchling with blood wings! Hopefully she won't make a mess. :P
@Juliamon

Sending another hatchling with blood wings! Hopefully she won't make a mess. :P
@fenemony Thank you so much! I figured it was something like that but wanted to make sure.
@fenemony Thank you so much! I figured it was something like that but wanted to make sure.
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Gilan
Sending 8 dergs. All lvl 8 except for one 9
@Gilan
Sending 8 dergs. All lvl 8 except for one 9
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@carsonphillips Can you take four level 7 interns with breed bonus?
@carsonphillips Can you take four level 7 interns with breed bonus?
9kcPMa2.gif
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 204 205