Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 98
@Ashmore @Slothie I've come back to this thread for many times and every time I still see Cadbury up for adoption, I think she is adorable~ Could I have her? :3
@Ashmore @Slothie I've come back to this thread for many times and every time I still see Cadbury up for adoption, I think she is adorable~ Could I have her? :3
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
@AbyssDestroyer I may be able to help you with dragons, since it seems like no one would like to buy my three Ridgebacks. All of them are adults, and they will expire in two hours. Should I send them for you if nobody buys them? :)
@AbyssDestroyer I may be able to help you with dragons, since it seems like no one would like to buy my three Ridgebacks. All of them are adults, and they will expire in two hours. Should I send them for you if nobody buys them? :)
QLGPbP3.gif
@Yushiko Of course! :D Slothie will send her for you soon ^^
@Yushiko Of course! :D Slothie will send her for you soon ^^
@Vraxend

She's coming your way!
@Vraxend

She's coming your way!
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
@Ashmore @Sounddrive

Thank you :D
@Ashmore @Sounddrive

Thank you :D
@Vraxend

You're welcome. :) take care of her.
@Vraxend

You're welcome. :) take care of her.
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
@Sounddrive
I will ^^ I actually plan on adding Genes to her and getting a mate for her :3
@Sounddrive
I will ^^ I actually plan on adding Genes to her and getting a mate for her :3
@Vraxend

Sweet! Can you tell me when she has her first nest?
@Vraxend

Sweet! Can you tell me when she has her first nest?
—Gift Giving Threads—

@Sounddrive
Will do ^^ It'll take a while to save up for her gene but I for sure will PM you ^^
@Sounddrive
Will do ^^ It'll take a while to save up for her gene but I for sure will PM you ^^
@Vraxend

Yay!
@Vraxend

Yay!
—Gift Giving Threads—

1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 98