Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 ... 8637 8638
claimed :)
claimed :)
XDRtGHs.png
@HappyFruit I claimed @crystaldaddy, my post is above yours and I had just finished editing
@HappyFruit I claimed @crystaldaddy, my post is above yours and I had just finished editing
@ShadowRinny

I think you just got sniped by @HappyFruit who has already sent me an ambush, so i wont accept your gift because that wouldn't be fair
@ShadowRinny

I think you just got sniped by @HappyFruit who has already sent me an ambush, so i wont accept your gift because that wouldn't be fair

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
@ShadowRinny srry i'll delete my post
@ShadowRinny srry i'll delete my post
Qz5ktfc.png
@ShadowRinny oh u claimed? in that case ill sent the ambush i got from @Happyfruit back, cut i don't find it to be fair otherwise
@ShadowRinny oh u claimed? in that case ill sent the ambush i got from @Happyfruit back, cut i don't find it to be fair otherwise

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
ooof-
ooof-
Qz5ktfc.png
uhhh, should i repost my post them???
uhhh, should i repost my post them???
Qz5ktfc.png
lol i'll wait for the next one then ;-;, i dont have anything above
lol i'll wait for the next one then ;-;, i dont have anything above
Qz5ktfc.png
@/SilverNW claimed @/ShadowRinny, so @HappyFruit if you want to post you should wait till SilverNM posts their wishes and then you can claim theirs!
@/SilverNW claimed @/ShadowRinny, so @HappyFruit if you want to post you should wait till SilverNM posts their wishes and then you can claim theirs!
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
oh oki, I'll ping her she my friend :3 @SilverNW
oh oki, I'll ping her she my friend :3 @SilverNW
Qz5ktfc.png
1 2 ... 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 ... 8637 8638