Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 ... 8638 8639
@LechugaBug sending 2 familiars I hope you don't have
1) 5k-8kt
2) 3+ gems
3) 3+ any apparel
4) Please buy something from my shop (If you do i'll give you a half off of the total Items you buy)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2293103
5) 100kt for lair expansion.
@LechugaBug sending 2 familiars I hope you don't have
1) 5k-8kt
2) 3+ gems
3) 3+ any apparel
4) Please buy something from my shop (If you do i'll give you a half off of the total Items you buy)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2293103
5) 100kt for lair expansion.
@DragoFlame sending apparel
1. 10+ gems
2. Holiday gear from before 2017
3. A familiar or 2 I don't have
4. Any Skins or accents (not the fertility queen, scroll of pells, amber trapped fae,or any holiday skins from baldwin's this year)
5. Any piece of coliseum exclusive apparel (not green lace) or a sylvan dress (not amber)
@DragoFlame sending apparel
1. 10+ gems
4. Any Skins or accents (not the fertility queen, scroll of pells, amber trapped fae,or any holiday skins from baldwin's this year)
5. Any piece of coliseum exclusive apparel (not green lace) or a sylvan dress (not amber)
7zcCDc4.png
@lolohe12 Sending coli apparel! 1. copper muck or meltable familiar(s) 2. chest(s) 3. surprise me 4. any number of ferrets [item=ferret] 5. mage's midnight gloves
@lolohe12 Sending coli apparel!

1. copper muck or meltable familiar(s)
2. chest(s)
3. surprise me
4. any number of ferrets
Ferret
5. mage's midnight gloves
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald Surprising you!

1. 8-10kt
2. Some nice apparel
3. 20+kt
4. Any skins/accents
5. Eliminate, Tincture of Dissolution or any old event crate from before 2017
@sockmonkeygerald Surprising you!

1. 8-10kt
2. Some nice apparel
3. 20+kt
4. Any skins/accents
deitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gif
@LechugaBug
Sending apparel

Easy: 10k treasure
Easy: A couple copper mucks and/or gray slimes
Medium: 20 gems or 20k treasure
Medium: Any wolf cape or any one of the Gladiator (lion) Headdresses except the Ruthless
Hard: An Eliminate Stone
@LechugaBug
Sending apparel

Easy: A couple copper mucks and/or gray slimes
Medium: 20 gems or 20k treasure
Medium: Any wolf cape or any one of the Gladiator (lion) Headdresses except the Ruthless
Hard: An Eliminate Stone
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@Mariette
Sending a headdress

Easy: 10 gems
Medium: Buy Leilal or Danerah from the back of my lair. (They're both XYY, unbred, and on the AH)
Medium: 4 Copper muck
Hard: Veteran's eye scar or a bunch of gems
@Mariette
Sending a headdress

Easy: 10 gems
Medium: Buy Leilal or Danerah from the back of my lair. (They're both XYY, unbred, and on the AH)
Medium: 4 Copper muck
Hard: Veteran's eye scar or a bunch of gems
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@Yagine Sending eye scar! 1. copper muck or meltable familiar(s) 2. chest(s) 3. surprise me 4. any number of ferrets [item=ferret] 5. mage's midnight gloves
@Yagine Sending eye scar!

1. copper muck or meltable familiar(s)
2. chest(s)
3. surprise me
4. any number of ferrets
Ferret
5. mage's midnight gloves
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald sending chests!

~10kt/g

~20kt/g

~buy a dragon from me (if you mention the giving tree you get 10% off)

~any familiar I don't have

~anything from my wishlist (link in bio)
@sockmonkeygerald sending chests!

~10kt/g

~20kt/g

~buy a dragon from me (if you mention the giving tree you get 10% off)

~any familiar I don't have

~anything from my wishlist (link in bio)
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
@femmegf Sending treasure!

1. 8-10kt
2. Some nice apparel
3. 20+kt
4. Any skins/accents
@femmegf Sending treasure!

1. 8-10kt
2. Some nice apparel
3. 20+kt
4. Any skins/accents
deitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gif
@LechugaBug sending a skin
1. 10+ gems
@LechugaBug sending a skin
1. 10+ gems
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 ... 8638 8639