Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EA Raffle- Sprite & chests
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
@jazilee bump
Hello again my friends - yet again we approach the end of the month - and yet again I am hoping we can do some form of a drawing so we can get some new prizes up - The Sprite, Egg and Crimson Reef Crate are all nearly full

if I do do a drawing - any dragons that do not receive any tickets on them this month will be rotated out for fresh dragons (the one dragon that has tickets on it will have the single user have their tickets refunded)

please head to the spreadsheet here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qleJEEnWbtsEWFVmiQ6hDo541CprgDECPWjuiMpCHcE/edit#gid=793035939 and check your ticket status - THIS MONTH ONLY - you do not need to reactivate your tickets with a purchase if your name is in red. (this offer expires on February 1st) -

@SenchaDrake since I know you can't see your ticket count on the spreadsheet - your available tickets are 596 - this includes all of your bump tickets this month. If anyone else can not see/figure out their tickets on the spreadsheet (I know they show up funny on some phones) send me a direct message BEFORE rollover January 30th and I will get you your ticket numbers

Also as long as I have your attention

I'd like to get a new full size banner, and a matching small banner made for people to put into their forum signature area (like the purple one I have in mine) - if anyone has talents and wants to get paid in raffle tickets and maybe other goodies I may have in my hoard - send me a message to talk about it.

Thank you all for your time. I am really hopeful that we will be able to have a drawing for several prizes on the 31st or 1st.

@Somethingwitty @Peppir @Kalietha @anne216 @Mithent @Ladyofthelake @SenchaDrake @elroking @Steex @HeroSmitten @MadameVastra @MoogleSam @Axikor @9r7g5h @Frailty @AllosaurCoffee @Mithent @pottymariz @lurfly @weirdseer @Lundlaeva @MoogleSam @Axikor @IronPen @Sonja @Niathria @keridwyn @Draconequis @jazilee @FallingSlowly @View @daenae @Amstaffstriss @paigyp01 @Chemistry @Pantheos @SkyyeofEmber @leucoss @Aspyria @momo1013 @Starstream @anne216 @luckygrace99 @helenehime @jaegerfly @semesammysarcasm @beckyh2112 @LunaNightSky @AetherSeer @Kvon @CornixElecti @LifeofaDreamer @AetherDragon @MissGoldenPixel @Angelsparks @Elysadie @Nighttyger @ShouLyon @chamilet @seapoem @Siritys @meowruff @Unelore

@weirdseer
@Shikorae
@Moeru
@Cattestrophic
@luckygrace99
@Marethyu8
@momo1013
@IsisSummers
@McZiva
@Miaow
@mourningsweets
@Amaranta
@theexplodingpen
@jaegerfly
@Cancri
@Moonwater
@LunaNightSky
@Lundlaeva
@SkyyeofEmber
@FroggyForever
@AetherDragon
@AllosaurCoffee
@Keridwyn
@Peppir
@Dragontime
@TaintedIllusions
@ShikoRae
@marshapono
@Roesyy
@SilverWildcat
@Siritys
@Moonwater
@Elysadie
@SenchaDrake
@LifeofaDreamer
@Leucoss
@chamilet
@SenchaDrake
@Starstream
@Rythec
@Siritys
@Peppir
@mayka
@Ac3Kat17
@Monster12
@marshapono
@FallingSlowly
Hello again my friends - yet again we approach the end of the month - and yet again I am hoping we can do some form of a drawing so we can get some new prizes up - The Sprite, Egg and Crimson Reef Crate are all nearly full

if I do do a drawing - any dragons that do not receive any tickets on them this month will be rotated out for fresh dragons (the one dragon that has tickets on it will have the single user have their tickets refunded)

please head to the spreadsheet here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qleJEEnWbtsEWFVmiQ6hDo541CprgDECPWjuiMpCHcE/edit#gid=793035939 and check your ticket status - THIS MONTH ONLY - you do not need to reactivate your tickets with a purchase if your name is in red. (this offer expires on February 1st) -

@SenchaDrake since I know you can't see your ticket count on the spreadsheet - your available tickets are 596 - this includes all of your bump tickets this month. If anyone else can not see/figure out their tickets on the spreadsheet (I know they show up funny on some phones) send me a direct message BEFORE rollover January 30th and I will get you your ticket numbers

Also as long as I have your attention

I'd like to get a new full size banner, and a matching small banner made for people to put into their forum signature area (like the purple one I have in mine) - if anyone has talents and wants to get paid in raffle tickets and maybe other goodies I may have in my hoard - send me a message to talk about it.

Thank you all for your time. I am really hopeful that we will be able to have a drawing for several prizes on the 31st or 1st.

@Somethingwitty @Peppir @Kalietha @anne216 @Mithent @Ladyofthelake @SenchaDrake @elroking @Steex @HeroSmitten @MadameVastra @MoogleSam @Axikor @9r7g5h @Frailty @AllosaurCoffee @Mithent @pottymariz @lurfly @weirdseer @Lundlaeva @MoogleSam @Axikor @IronPen @Sonja @Niathria @keridwyn @Draconequis @jazilee @FallingSlowly @View @daenae @Amstaffstriss @paigyp01 @Chemistry @Pantheos @SkyyeofEmber @leucoss @Aspyria @momo1013 @Starstream @anne216 @luckygrace99 @helenehime @jaegerfly @semesammysarcasm @beckyh2112 @LunaNightSky @AetherSeer @Kvon @CornixElecti @LifeofaDreamer @AetherDragon @MissGoldenPixel @Angelsparks @Elysadie @Nighttyger @ShouLyon @chamilet @seapoem @Siritys @meowruff @Unelore

@weirdseer
@Shikorae
@Moeru
@Cattestrophic
@luckygrace99
@Marethyu8
@momo1013
@IsisSummers
@McZiva
@Miaow
@mourningsweets
@Amaranta