Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@FaceTheWind
Hello~
Can you add me to the list for Daybreak Dancers?
@FaceTheWind
Hello~
Can you add me to the list for Daybreak Dancers?
@FaceTheWind Hello! I was hoping you could add me to the list for Daybreak Dancers, please?
@FaceTheWind Hello! I was hoping you could add me to the list for Daybreak Dancers, please?
@FaceTheWind

Good morning!

If there is still an opening, would you mind adding me to the list for Daybreak Dancers?
@FaceTheWind

Good morning!

If there is still an opening, would you mind adding me to the list for Daybreak Dancers?
@OkamiKohai

If he's available, could I please have the Crimson Ripple, Fire Freckle, Tomato Underbelly Skydancer male? Thank you!
@OkamiKohai

If he's available, could I please have the Crimson Ripple, Fire Freckle, Tomato Underbelly Skydancer male? Thank you!
May I plz have a hatchlings from the colors of the earth
And if I can get multiple dragons...Then I would like the upper most dragon or the first one so to speak thank you @FaceTheWind @OkamiKohai
May I plz have a hatchlings from the colors of the earth
And if I can get multiple dragons...Then I would like the upper most dragon or the first one so to speak thank you @FaceTheWind @OkamiKohai
gtgtgtgt_by_bird_satan-d8yc9o1.png
@OkamiKohai can i please have the swamp ridgeback male?
@OkamiKohai can i please have the swamp ridgeback male?
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
@Swagbruh @Belanium @whitesmokeyeyes @RestInPieces @TheJynx76 @shk3ny

^.^ Hopefully everyone read the rules! These dragons are not exalts, and are looking for long term homes, even if you asked for a hatchling from a reserve!

If you asked for dragons, a crossroads has been sent to you.

If you asked for a reserve, you've been added to the list and will be contacted when the nest hatches. c:
@Swagbruh @Belanium @whitesmokeyeyes @RestInPieces @TheJynx76 @shk3ny

^.^ Hopefully everyone read the rules! These dragons are not exalts, and are looking for long term homes, even if you asked for a hatchling from a reserve!

If you asked for dragons, a crossroads has been sent to you.

If you asked for a reserve, you've been added to the list and will be contacted when the nest hatches. c:
tumblr_ntyenhOLa91r6570qo1_500.png
@OkamiKohai thank you so much! i'm excited to have this dragon join my clan :)
@OkamiKohai thank you so much! i'm excited to have this dragon join my clan :)
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
Hello, this is my very first post on forums and I am quite new (even though if you see the dragons I have...well that's because I can't help but get new babies!) so excuse me for possible mistakes c:

If I understand these are free dragons you are giving to people for them to keep them forever or? Because not too sure I got the second point. What's for sure is that if I get the dragon I'd like, I would keep it forever for sure :)

@OkamiKohai I think this works with the @? (Also can't help but think of Okami game due to that name)

If I got it clear the one I'd like would be Celestial Painter...one like the left one of the example, the red-phoenix like one - since what I'd like would be a beautiful Skydancer phoenix looking c: I am not sure though what kind of apparel or similars that one has got, but I'd like to have in the future something like that one, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh wow, I just checked the name of the two dragons from the Celestial Painters and I've got to say I already love them even more than I did c: Ammy and Kazegami <3 even if I think of Moegami while I prefer Gekigami.
Hello, this is my very first post on forums and I am quite new (even though if you see the dragons I have...well that's because I can't help but get new babies!) so excuse me for possible mistakes c:

If I understand these are free dragons you are giving to people for them to keep them forever or? Because not too sure I got the second point. What's for sure is that if I get the dragon I'd like, I would keep it forever for sure :)

@OkamiKohai I think this works with the @? (Also can't help but think of Okami game due to that name)

If I got it clear the one I'd like would be Celestial Painter...one like the left one of the example, the red-phoenix like one - since what I'd like would be a beautiful Skydancer phoenix looking c: I am not sure though what kind of apparel or similars that one has got, but I'd like to have in the future something like that one, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh wow, I just checked the name of the two dragons from the Celestial Painters and I've got to say I already love them even more than I did c: Ammy and Kazegami <3 even if I think of Moegami while I prefer Gekigami.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@FaceTheWind Can I please get the Magenta Ridgeback male? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119182/11918173_350.png[/img]
@FaceTheWind

Can I please get the Magenta Ridgeback male?

11918173_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36