Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
Could I have number 16 or 6? @mothgil
Could I have number 16 or 6? @mothgil
@Mothgil
Oh, oh, 29 please<3?
@Mothgil
Oh, oh, 29 please<3?
@Mothgil

May I have #23, the Female snapper, please?
She is adorable.
@Mothgil

May I have #23, the Female snapper, please?
She is adorable.
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Mothgil is this wildclaw still around? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9163683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91637/9163683_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mothgil
is this wildclaw still around?

9163683_350.png

@Zephyr89 – One Tundra Male headed your way! Don’t forget to ping (@username) when you post in forums so that people notice you said something. Otherwise posts get lost easy. Welcome to Flight Rising!

@RuneAlchemist – Spiral Female sproinging her way to you! (Making Noodle proud, that’d his baby girl there :)

@Lordo – Absolutely! She’s flying on over.

@TychesEos – You certainly may. Enjoy!

@acey – Perfect. Thank you SO MUCH.

@Kibawolff – One Scamp-like rascal inbound… be wary… ;)

@Acguy – Yay! She’d love to live with you!

@MaeveGlaistig – I’m so sorry, she just got snatched up before you could post! Is there someone else who catches your eye? Or her parents will be going on a nest in another 9 days if you’d like to be pinged for new hatchies… ?

@CellieWolf – So glad you love her!! You most certainly may and oop… I do believe she’s already started flying to you!

@InternetPotato – Sure can. Coming your way!

@xX8Cheshie8Xx – Oh oh yes!! ^.^ Isn’t he a cutie?!

@DeerLu – You may! I’m so glad you like her. :D

@Norco – Amazingly, he is! Or was. I think now he’s yours.
@Zephyr89 – One Tundra Male headed your way! Don’t forget to ping (@username) when you post in forums so that people notice you said something. Otherwise posts get lost easy. Welcome to Flight Rising!

@RuneAlchemist – Spiral Female sproinging her way to you! (Making Noodle proud, that’d his baby girl there :)

@Lordo – Absolutely! She’s flying on over.

@TychesEos – You certainly may. Enjoy!

@acey – Perfect. Thank you SO MUCH.

@Kibawolff – One Scamp-like rascal inbound… be wary… ;)

@Acguy – Yay! She’d love to live with you!

@MaeveGlaistig – I’m so sorry, she just got snatched up before you could post! Is there someone else who catches your eye? Or her parents will be going on a nest in another 9 days if you’d like to be pinged for new hatchies… ?

@CellieWolf – So glad you love her!! You most certainly may and oop… I do believe she’s already started flying to you!

@InternetPotato – Sure can. Coming your way!

@xX8Cheshie8Xx – Oh oh yes!! ^.^ Isn’t he a cutie?!

@DeerLu – You may! I’m so glad you like her. :D

@Norco – Amazingly, he is! Or was. I think now he’s yours.
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
@Mothgil Thank you very much~! :D
@Mothgil Thank you very much~! :D
@Mothgil

hahah!~

She looks absolutely amazing! Any shade of violet/purple is just too much for me to say no to!~
Those wings of her, and her design were simply divine! (oh hey, rhymed!~ xP)

I think, I might have to get more Spiral Dragons~ xD

I'll take good care of her for Noodle~
@Mothgil

hahah!~

She looks absolutely amazing! Any shade of violet/purple is just too much for me to say no to!~
Those wings of her, and her design were simply divine! (oh hey, rhymed!~ xP)

I think, I might have to get more Spiral Dragons~ xD

I'll take good care of her for Noodle~
34pz5nm.jpg
May I have #22 please? I've joined like just today
May I have #22 please? I've joined like just today
@Mothgil

A ping for hatchlings would be much appreciated! I need more warm colors in my lair, it's all ice crystals in there right now. :)
@Mothgil

A ping for hatchlings would be much appreciated! I need more warm colors in my lair, it's all ice crystals in there right now. :)
@mothgil
I am rather found of #10. It is absolutely beautiful. If it remains, I would really like to have it
@mothgil
I am rather found of #10. It is absolutely beautiful. If it remains, I would really like to have it
Free Dragon Giveaway - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1640412/1
New dragons added everyday.

Different Dragon Site (Click to help my little dragons)
JwNwj.gif 0wntr.gif aK4uz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6