Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 86
@Ashmore
Hey! I've got more dragons I'd like to donate tomorrow once my nest hatches. I probably should have asked you the first time, but would it be more convenient for you if I held onto them instead of sending them over? I noticed that's what some of the other donors were doing.
@Ashmore
Hey! I've got more dragons I'd like to donate tomorrow once my nest hatches. I probably should have asked you the first time, but would it be more convenient for you if I held onto them instead of sending them over? I noticed that's what some of the other donors were doing.
@Alphajet That's wonderful! Yes, it would be really good if you could hold them until they are gone. :) Thank you very much! ^^
@Alphajet That's wonderful! Yes, it would be really good if you could hold them until they are gone. :) Thank you very much! ^^
^
^
@ashmore is the tundra female with magenta ripple still available
@ashmore is the tundra female with magenta ripple still available
@glameow101 this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13459609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134597/13459609_350.png[/img] [/url]
@glameow101 this one?

13459609_350.png

^
^
@CellieWolf @KraalofBhaga @Tribunal @Sentuivir @theravensheflys @bookwurm02 @IsaacVM @JayMoon @Malokia @glameow101 @soulhunter0310 @AmePanda @KannyVantas @NeonSharpies @Solztize @set348 @Xagrathia @Chriothirite @PeppermintStars @Doflamingo @Rabou

Hi! ^^ I've hatched a little Imperial and PeacefulTyrant donated three little Imp hatchling too! ^^
@CellieWolf @KraalofBhaga @Tribunal @Sentuivir @theravensheflys @bookwurm02 @IsaacVM @JayMoon @Malokia @glameow101 @soulhunter0310 @AmePanda @KannyVantas @NeonSharpies @Solztize @set348 @Xagrathia @Chriothirite @PeppermintStars @Doflamingo @Rabou

Hi! ^^ I've hatched a little Imperial and PeacefulTyrant donated three little Imp hatchling too! ^^
>_> wish you could expand your lair with gems! X_x
>_> wish you could expand your lair with gems! X_x
@Ashmore Hello there :) Id love to take "Ice Tiger/Soil Basic/Gold Crackle, Imperial male" please :)
@Ashmore Hello there :) Id love to take "Ice Tiger/Soil Basic/Gold Crackle, Imperial male" please :)
giRiYE5.png
@Xagrathia I hope glameow101 will answer soon and you will have a free lair place. :)

@Malokia All right! ^^ I'll send him to you. :)
@Xagrathia I hope glameow101 will answer soon and you will have a free lair place. :)

@Malokia All right! ^^ I'll send him to you. :)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 86