Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A sudden Apparition (Ghostly Giveaway!)
1 2 3
[center]There's a quiet rustling from behind you, followed by an eerie snicker. You can't help but get the chills. What could that be? A sudden blue aura appears in front of you with a ghostly moan, ascending slowly into the sky. A glistening midnight Coatl appears behind you, adorned with dreary silks and pastel hues, a tangle of thorns extending from his arms to his wing tips. He looks at you with eyes of mischievous magenta, there are a few jars in front of him. "Hello, hello!" He chuckles, "pick a jar, any one, and open it!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9680932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96810/9680932_350.png[/img] [/url] "See what you get, there are many things inside! Actually, don't open it! Hand it to me and I'll deliver to you a surprise!" [/center] [center][item = Ghostly Aura][item = Ghostly Aura][item = Ghostly Aura][item = Ghostly Aura][item = Ghostly Aura][/center] [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2e1umf9.png[/img] [i][b] CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RESTOCKING !!!![/b][/i]
There's a quiet rustling from behind you, followed by an eerie snicker. You can't help but get the chills. What could that be? A sudden blue aura appears in front of you with a ghostly moan, ascending slowly into the sky. A glistening midnight Coatl appears behind you, adorned with dreary silks and pastel hues, a tangle of thorns extending from his arms to his wing tips. He looks at you with eyes of mischievous magenta, there are a few jars in front of him. "Hello, hello!" He chuckles, "pick a jar, any one, and open it!"

9680932_350.png

"See what you get, there are many things inside! Actually, don't open it! Hand it to me and I'll deliver to you a surprise!"
Ghostly Aura Ghostly Aura Ghostly Aura Ghostly Aura Ghostly Aura

2e1umf9.png

CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RESTOCKING !!!!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Essentially I'll be PMing anyone who comments on here some ghost-related (or birdy) items :> ((while said items last, at least))
Essentially I'll be PMing anyone who comments on here some ghost-related (or birdy) items :> ((while said items last, at least))
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@SpaceParanoids Cool! I love these themed giveaways! :) I would like to participate!
@SpaceParanoids Cool! I love these themed giveaways! :) I would like to participate!
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
@SpaceParanoids

This sounds like fun, I'd like to participate as well! :)
@SpaceParanoids

This sounds like fun, I'd like to participate as well! :)
Ooo love themed giveaways! Ill have a go at it
Ooo love themed giveaways! Ill have a go at it
ICysegg.pngF6iUdSQ.pngICysegg.png
@SpaceParanoids

This sound interesting! I'd like to join /^-^/
/ /
@SpaceParanoids

This sound interesting! I'd like to join /^-^/
/ /
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@SpaceParanoids I will participate! :D Thank you!
@SpaceParanoids I will participate! :D Thank you!
@SpaceParanoids
Count me in! I adore spooky and eerie things! ^\\\^
@SpaceParanoids
Count me in! I adore spooky and eerie things! ^\\\^
@SpaceParanoids how interesting! Let's see what kind of spooky things I get ~~
@SpaceParanoids how interesting! Let's see what kind of spooky things I get ~~
swjKrfD.png/center]
@SpaceParanoids
As if I could not get in on this raffle! My clan is Clan Ghost Lights after all!
@SpaceParanoids
As if I could not get in on this raffle! My clan is Clan Ghost Lights after all!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3