Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE to good homes] Reborn Dragons
My definition of a 'good home':
- Intentions to keep the dragon for a long time or, better yet, forever
- Naming the dragon nicely within a a couple days of receiving it, and CERTAINLY before getting rid of it
- No exalting or selling the dragon in an unreasonable amount of time (ex. a week or less)
- If you tire of your dragon, please try your best to give away your gifted dragon via free dragons threads or swap threads rather than exalting it.

All in all, keep in mind that I could exalt these dragons myself if I wanted to, but I want to share them instead to make someone happy and I'd appreciate if you tried to continue the gesture rather than going straight to exalting if you tire of your dragon. :)

That's it! If you fit into those qualifications, then take a look below to see what dragons are available for you to take home. :) *

* I do check up on my dragons, and if I see you've either exalted one Unnamed, given it an inappropriate name, or exalted one ridiculously shortly after I gave it to you - you will be blocked and banned from all my future giveaways. :(

If you feel like it, I'm open to donations via CR, which will either go to lair space to accommodate more free dragons or to buy more pretty dragons to breed free dragons. Totally not necessary or expected, though. :D
My definition of a 'good home':
- Intentions to keep the dragon for a long time or, better yet, forever
- Naming the dragon nicely within a a couple days of receiving it, and CERTAINLY before getting rid of it
- No exalting or selling the dragon in an unreasonable amount of time (ex. a week or less)
- If you tire of your dragon, please try your best to give away your gifted dragon via free dragons threads or swap threads rather than exalting it.

All in all, keep in mind that I could exalt these dragons myself if I wanted to, but I want to share them instead to make someone happy and I'd appreciate if you tried to continue the gesture rather than going straight to exalting if you tire of your dragon. :)

That's it! If you fit into those qualifications, then take a look below to see what dragons are available for you to take home. :) *

* I do check up on my dragons, and if I see you've either exalted one Unnamed, given it an inappropriate name, or exalted one ridiculously shortly after I gave it to you - you will be blocked and banned from all my future giveaways. :(

If you feel like it, I'm open to donations via CR, which will either go to lair space to accommodate more free dragons or to buy more pretty dragons to breed free dragons. Totally not necessary or expected, though. :D
The Dragons

none atm
The Dragons

none atm
A space for potential pings.

How this would work is you can be asked to get pinged each time I update, each time I post a certain breed or certain genes, and each time I post a dragon similar to one you might have just missed. As long as this doesn't get too much attention, I'm happy to cater to semi-specific requests. :)

All dragons:
@ Durandal118
@ HorseCrazy
A space for potential pings.

How this would work is you can be asked to get pinged each time I update, each time I post a certain breed or certain genes, and each time I post a dragon similar to one you might have just missed. As long as this doesn't get too much attention, I'm happy to cater to semi-specific requests. :)

All dragons:
@ Durandal118
@ HorseCrazy
And of course, a space 'just in case'.
And of course, a space 'just in case'.
@reborn
id love to have the first one
@reborn
id love to have the first one
Pls send me micro goat:)
@TheKanay

Great! Sending him now.
@TheKanay

Great! Sending him now.
@reborn I would love Zona. Will not exalt or sell. Promise!
@reborn I would love Zona. Will not exalt or sell. Promise!
I am brony :) I draw a lot. Love requests, would like a penpal and I love random messages. I also love writing to people and stories :P
I draw things here: :3 http://crazydrawingduck.deviantart.com/
@CrazyDrDuck

Sure, I'll send her your way!

For the record, I understand people get tired of dragons and I wouldn't be devastated if you exalted her a reasonable amount of time down the line.. it'd be cool if you tried to see if anyone wants her before you do though, if you ever feel that way. :)

Anyways, enjoy!
@CrazyDrDuck

Sure, I'll send her your way!

For the record, I understand people get tired of dragons and I wouldn't be devastated if you exalted her a reasonable amount of time down the line.. it'd be cool if you tried to see if anyone wants her before you do though, if you ever feel that way. :)

Anyways, enjoy!
@reborn

If you ever have any more free dragons in the future, would you ping me?
@reborn

If you ever have any more free dragons in the future, would you ping me?
@Durandal118

Sure thing!
@Durandal118

Sure thing!