Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Finished
1 2 3 4 5
Hi everyone!
So here I am with another Giveaway for those who are new to Flight Rising!
I currently have 3 pairs, sitting on 3 nests, and I am willing to give away all the hatchies in those nests to some newbies (Or people who aren't newbies and are interested)!

How to sign up:
Ping me, to ping put an @ symbol in front of my username.
Show me your Progens (The two dragons you start with) and tell me: Why You chose the breed and colours for your Custom Progen, and If you like how your Random Progen (The one that joins your lair) turned out!
Choose whatever nest you want a hatchling from and hey presto! You're done! This giveaway will continue for a couple weeks, so I will actually have 6 nests to give away to newbies, but you can sign up for a nest once I've posted how many eggs there are.

Have any questions about Flight Rising or this raffle? Feel free to ask! I've been here for almost a year (It will be my one-year anniversary on the 14th!)

Not interested in the current nests? Let me know and I'll ping you when I open up a new nest!

Finished, but there are still a couple White, Double-Gened Coatls sitting on the latest page of comments for those who want one :)
Hi everyone!
So here I am with another Giveaway for those who are new to Flight Rising!
I currently have 3 pairs, sitting on 3 nests, and I am willing to give away all the hatchies in those nests to some newbies (Or people who aren't newbies and are interested)!

How to sign up:
Ping me, to ping put an @ symbol in front of my username.
Show me your Progens (The two dragons you start with) and tell me: Why You chose the breed and colours for your Custom Progen, and If you like how your Random Progen (The one that joins your lair) turned out!
Choose whatever nest you want a hatchling from and hey presto! You're done! This giveaway will continue for a couple weeks, so I will actually have 6 nests to give away to newbies, but you can sign up for a nest once I've posted how many eggs there are.

Have any questions about Flight Rising or this raffle? Feel free to ask! I've been here for almost a year (It will be my one-year anniversary on the 14th!)

Not interested in the current nests? Let me know and I'll ping you when I open up a new nest!

Finished, but there are still a couple White, Double-Gened Coatls sitting on the latest page of comments for those who want one :)
GAji9p1.png
Completed.

Completed.

GAji9p1.png
Done
Done
GAji9p1.png
Other Dragons to Give Away:

Other Dragons to Give Away:

GAji9p1.png
Everything is set up and ready to go!
Everything is set up and ready to go!
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza
Hey :3
My Progens are Cain (12163565 ) and Flux (12163566 ) And Cain is the one I could design myself. I picked his breed because I wanted something fierce looking, mainly because I picked the name before picking my dragin. I wanted something to fit it (in my mind, at elast). And the colours because they are pretty... I was a bit overwhemled at first and I wanted to pick a darker combination at first, but then decided on the combination I have now.
I have to admitt that I didn't like Flux that much when I first saw her, but by now I think she's a pretty good choice!
Thank you for ding this. Could I maybe have an egg from Artemis' and Orion's nest?
@PlushiePalooza
Hey :3
My Progens are Cain (12163565 ) and Flux (12163566 ) And Cain is the one I could design myself. I picked his breed because I wanted something fierce looking, mainly because I picked the name before picking my dragin. I wanted something to fit it (in my mind, at elast). And the colours because they are pretty... I was a bit overwhemled at first and I wanted to pick a darker combination at first, but then decided on the combination I have now.
I have to admitt that I didn't like Flux that much when I first saw her, but by now I think she's a pretty good choice!
Thank you for ding this. Could I maybe have an egg from Artemis' and Orion's nest?
@NumberZero
Welcome to Flight Rising! I've put you down for Artemis' and Orion's nest.
Cain and Flux are quite pretty! My Random Progen (Farkas) was a Guardian before I changed him into a Ridgeback, and I have a soft spot for male Guardians, so Cain is especially pretty!
@NumberZero
Welcome to Flight Rising! I've put you down for Artemis' and Orion's nest.
Cain and Flux are quite pretty! My Random Progen (Farkas) was a Guardian before I changed him into a Ridgeback, and I have a soft spot for male Guardians, so Cain is especially pretty!
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza
Hi. :D
My Progens are Neneck ( 'Ne' 12115162 ) and Nuneck ( 'Nu' 12115163).
Neneck is my first dragon. I love green color. So chose. The color of random partner Nuneck doesn't fit the Neneck. But I love her. Because I want, I can change the color of her at any time. But doesn't change the fact that she was my first dragon. So I want to go all the way. Breed is both Guardian. It was so cute because they were two of the same breed. When I first saw them, it was good in the familiar shape! Thank you for listening to my dragons!
Could I maybe have an egg from Vance's and Chance's nest?
@PlushiePalooza
Hi. :D
My Progens are Neneck ( 'Ne' 12115162 ) and Nuneck ( 'Nu' 12115163).
Neneck is my first dragon. I love green color. So chose. The color of random partner Nuneck doesn't fit the Neneck. But I love her. Because I want, I can change the color of her at any time. But doesn't change the fact that she was my first dragon. So I want to go all the way. Breed is both Guardian. It was so cute because they were two of the same breed. When I first saw them, it was good in the familiar shape! Thank you for listening to my dragons!
Could I maybe have an egg from Vance's and Chance's nest?
@PlushiePalooza
Thank you! :D
@PlushiePalooza
Thank you! :D
@PlushiePalooza
I want to this dragon(#12159262)!
Could I have him?
Male, Navy/Ice/Goldenrod Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle
@PlushiePalooza
I want to this dragon(#12159262)!
Could I have him?
Male, Navy/Ice/Goldenrod Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle