Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle - lvl 25 dragon! CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@Boundary

Coli is largely why I joined. I intend to focus in that area and help others once I have enough to raffle, donate, and gift. :)
@Boundary

Coli is largely why I joined. I intend to focus in that area and help others once I have enough to raffle, donate, and gift. :)
@Rabbitaka
"Farming" is when you defeat a lot of enemies in the coli, and sell the loot they drop! Sometimes they drop valuable battle stones (guide to battle stones here) that you can sell on the auction house for a large sum. Sometimes they drop items that, when opened, give you treasure! And most of the time they just drop items that I sell from my hoard. I like to farm the Harpy's Roost because the enemies drop a lot of items that give you treasure.

"Exalting" is when you send a dragon to your flight's deity, and doing so gets you some treasure! When you exalt a level 1 dragon, you usually only get 2.5k treasure. But if you level them up in the coli, the higher the level, the more treasure you can get. Most people level dragons between level 5 - 10.
@Rabbitaka
"Farming" is when you defeat a lot of enemies in the coli, and sell the loot they drop! Sometimes they drop valuable battle stones (guide to battle stones here) that you can sell on the auction house for a large sum. Sometimes they drop items that, when opened, give you treasure! And most of the time they just drop items that I sell from my hoard. I like to farm the Harpy's Roost because the enemies drop a lot of items that give you treasure.

"Exalting" is when you send a dragon to your flight's deity, and doing so gets you some treasure! When you exalt a level 1 dragon, you usually only get 2.5k treasure. But if you level them up in the coli, the higher the level, the more treasure you can get. Most people level dragons between level 5 - 10.
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@Boundary Hi, is this still available to enter? If so, can you put me down on the list. :D thx
@Boundary Hi, is this still available to enter? If so, can you put me down on the list. :D thx
tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo3_500.png
@Boundary
oh ok, thank you so much for answering me XD
um.. i'm so sorry >_< where's harpy's roost??
@Boundary
oh ok, thank you so much for answering me XD
um.. i'm so sorry >_< where's harpy's roost??

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
@Boundary
I'd love to enter!
@Boundary
I'd love to enter!
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@Boundary could I please join? He looks amazing!
@Boundary could I please join? He looks amazing!
GJolIT8.png
@Boundary I would like to enter please :)
@Boundary I would like to enter please :)
How do I enter? Sorry I am terribly new.
How do I enter? Sorry I am terribly new.
@Boundary Hey, I would love to enter the raffle :3
@xXKaonashiXx Like this :D (You can ping someone by using @ and their username)
@Boundary Hey, I would love to enter the raffle :3
@xXKaonashiXx Like this :D (You can ping someone by using @ and their username)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Oh so @maevepanda may I enter for 1 and 3?
Oh so @maevepanda may I enter for 1 and 3?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17