Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | @Crossroads Free dragons from Riskikoi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Since registeration is going on, I'm willing to give free dragons for good homes! Preferably for newer members, but if something tickles your eyes, poke me about it.

General guideline:
- Don't exalt the dragon right away. Preferably have 1-2 hatchlings with it before exalting it
- If you are going to exalt the dragon some day, give it a name please
- Click the dragon to see more information about them
- Otherwise, you're allowed to anything with them. Change the breed, change the genes, anything!
- Tell me the number of a dragon which you'd like to have!
- I remove dragons as they go!

No more draguuns!
Since registeration is going on, I'm willing to give free dragons for good homes! Preferably for newer members, but if something tickles your eyes, poke me about it.

General guideline:
- Don't exalt the dragon right away. Preferably have 1-2 hatchlings with it before exalting it
- If you are going to exalt the dragon some day, give it a name please
- Click the dragon to see more information about them
- Otherwise, you're allowed to anything with them. Change the breed, change the genes, anything!
- Tell me the number of a dragon which you'd like to have!
- I remove dragons as they go!

No more draguuns!
@Riskikoi

I know you said newbies but the white/pink/maize wildclaw is a gorgeous and would be the perfect mate for one of my dergs c:
@Riskikoi

I know you said newbies but the white/pink/maize wildclaw is a gorgeous and would be the perfect mate for one of my dergs c:
@Amethystkitten

I'm willing to give that one if you want him. ^^ He's one of the dragons which I don't want to get exalted anytime soon, so if that's fine with you I'll send him over.
@Amethystkitten

I'm willing to give that one if you want him. ^^ He's one of the dragons which I don't want to get exalted anytime soon, so if that's fine with you I'll send him over.
@Riskikoi

awesome! I promise he will have a good home!
@Riskikoi

awesome! I promise he will have a good home!
@Amethystkitten No problem! Have fun with it. <3
@Amethystkitten No problem! Have fun with it. <3
@Riskikoi Moved to Raffles and Giveaways. :)
@Riskikoi Moved to Raffles and Giveaways. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Alrighty, sorry for the trouble!
@JCStitches Alrighty, sorry for the trouble!
May I please have the first one? ^u^ She is so pretty! :D
May I please have the first one? ^u^ She is so pretty! :D
Can I have the third one? (I just joined today :3)
Can I have the third one? (I just joined today :3)
Art Workshop || Art Shop
Robin || 20+ || 12 Oct || Slytherin
5KT5SCp.pnggXofsqg.pngCioCFC3.pngwx5UFJd.png
Ah, I really like the 9th (white one with blue eyes) one! Could I take care of him, if it's possible of course? c: Thank you!
Ah, I really like the 9th (white one with blue eyes) one! Could I take care of him, if it's possible of course? c: Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9