Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wind Dom Raffle Winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Rythen

I WON! *picks self off the floor*

Tropical Reserve Please
@Rythen

I WON! *picks self off the floor*

Tropical Reserve Please
Quote:
Prizes are back at the main thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1378441&page=1
  • When drawn, please ping me with a list of your prize preferences from most to least wanted, depending on the number next to your name. If your number is 5, list your top five picks.
  • You will get 24 hours to post your list, or you are skipped and moved to the end of the next draw.
  • If you are skipped twice (given three chances to post), you will be removed entirely and forfeit your prize.
There are only dragons left, if you would rather not take a prize, let me know!
This is the final draw as well. Thank you to everyone for participating!

1. @Tavi
2. @Addmon
3. @ValarDohaeris
4. @vyrthur
Quote:
Prizes are back at the main thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1378441&page=1
  • When drawn, please ping me with a list of your prize preferences from most to least wanted, depending on the number next to your name. If your number is 5, list your top five picks.
  • You will get 24 hours to post your list, or you are skipped and moved to the end of the next draw.
  • If you are skipped twice (given three chances to post), you will be removed entirely and forfeit your prize.
There are only dragons left, if you would rather not take a prize, let me know!
This is the final draw as well. Thank you to everyone for participating!

1. @Tavi
2. @Addmon
3. @ValarDohaeris
4. @vyrthur
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen sorry, i think i'll pass since i'm not looking for any new dragons right now ;o; thank you and merry jamboree!
@Rythen sorry, i think i'll pass since i'm not looking for any new dragons right now ;o; thank you and merry jamboree!
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Rythen

1. Deity Dragon Reserve (assuming those IriShimGem skydancers in the sale section are still available)
2. Orange Reserve
@Rythen

1. Deity Dragon Reserve (assuming those IriShimGem skydancers in the sale section are still available)
2. Orange Reserve
Art by Drytil
@Rythen
I'll pass, thanks for the chance though :)
@Rythen
I'll pass, thanks for the chance though :)
emPzHCc.png
@Rythen, sorry I've been out of town! I never win anything so this is pretty cool aha

1. Deity Reserve
2. Orange Reserve
3. Wild Reserve
4. Betrothed
@Rythen, sorry I've been out of town! I never win anything so this is pretty cool aha

1. Deity Reserve
2. Orange Reserve
3. Wild Reserve
4. Betrothed
e8mGJrU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8