Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Everything must go [Everything Free]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@TheNaff
This is super generous, and I hope it's been enjoyable (although probably hectic!) for you.

Can I grab the Lighting Sprite (new page 1, row 4, column 5)?
ETA: Also interested in the Mystic's Bark Mask (page 5, row 5, column 7), but would be totally content with just one thing!
@TheNaff
This is super generous, and I hope it's been enjoyable (although probably hectic!) for you.

Can I grab the Lighting Sprite (new page 1, row 4, column 5)?
ETA: Also interested in the Mystic's Bark Mask (page 5, row 5, column 7), but would be totally content with just one thing!

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@TheNaff You're incredibly generous, and I hope life treats you well both in your online exploits and your irl ones as well. c: So, this thread is obviously popular, and I'm sure you're being swarmed with requests. If there's no more stuff, that's totally cool. :p May I please have...

a lightning sprite
a shadow sprite (familiars page 2)
an arcane sprite (familiars page 2)
a golden bantam fangar (familiars page 2)
a speedy (familiars page 2)
an archivist's spellscroll (apparel page 6)
an electrician's powerpack (apparel page 6)
a metallurgist's forgetools (apparel page 5)
a shadow armband (apparel page 5)
a tricktrouper crown (apparel page 6)

It would be super uncool of me to actually get all of this. Most of the things on this list are backups just in case lol. Any three of these things would be awesome. c: Again, best of luck to you as you move on!
@TheNaff You're incredibly generous, and I hope life treats you well both in your online exploits and your irl ones as well. c: So, this thread is obviously popular, and I'm sure you're being swarmed with requests. If there's no more stuff, that's totally cool. :p May I please have...

a lightning sprite
a shadow sprite (familiars page 2)
an arcane sprite (familiars page 2)
a golden bantam fangar (familiars page 2)
a speedy (familiars page 2)
an archivist's spellscroll (apparel page 6)
an electrician's powerpack (apparel page 6)
a metallurgist's forgetools (apparel page 5)
a shadow armband (apparel page 5)
a tricktrouper crown (apparel page 6)

It would be super uncool of me to actually get all of this. Most of the things on this list are backups just in case lol. Any three of these things would be awesome. c: Again, best of luck to you as you move on!
@TheNaff Or the Powerpack (pg 5 row 3)
@TheNaff Or the Powerpack (pg 5 row 3)
@TheNaff if you have anymore sprites I would love to take one(:
@TheNaff if you have anymore sprites I would love to take one(:
fUHWFTE.png
@TheNaff Could I get an electrician's power pack (, arcane sprite, lightning sprite, shadow sprite, archivist's spellscroll, tricktrouper crown, metallurgists forgetools, speedy, shady armband , searing armband, onyx roundhorn, starseer's armband, and electrician's armband
(or whichever of those haven't been claimed already)
thank you so much!!!

@TheNaff sorry, just saw that you updated what you have, so:
lightning sprite (page 1, row 4, column 5)

and I think that's all you have left that I don't already own myself. thanks!
@TheNaff Could I get an electrician's power pack (, arcane sprite, lightning sprite, shadow sprite, archivist's spellscroll, tricktrouper crown, metallurgists forgetools, speedy, shady armband , searing armband, onyx roundhorn, starseer's armband, and electrician's armband
(or whichever of those haven't been claimed already)
thank you so much!!!

@TheNaff sorry, just saw that you updated what you have, so:
lightning sprite (page 1, row 4, column 5)

and I think that's all you have left that I don't already own myself. thanks!
8AyoHYo5LUNEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png < you made it, stay strong, even through 2020 and beyond
@TheNaff
oh! actually, could I check with you about armbands? I'm not sure how up-to-date your hoard images on the front page are. thanks again for the bandages!

Electricians Armband: Page 5, Row 1, Columns 1 - 3
Shady Armband: Page 5, Row 1, Column 4
Starseer Armband: Page 4, Row 4, Columns 5 and 6
@TheNaff
oh! actually, could I check with you about armbands? I'm not sure how up-to-date your hoard images on the front page are. thanks again for the bandages!

Electricians Armband: Page 5, Row 1, Columns 1 - 3
Shady Armband: Page 5, Row 1, Column 4
Starseer Armband: Page 4, Row 4, Columns 5 and 6

tiny accents
@TheNaff May I have the arcane symbol in apparel page 5 row 1 column 5, the twicee dyed cowl in page 6 row 1 column 1, and the arcane neck apparel in page 6 row 1 column 4? Thanks for giving away your items, it's really sweet.
@TheNaff May I have the arcane symbol in apparel page 5 row 1 column 5, the twicee dyed cowl in page 6 row 1 column 1, and the arcane neck apparel in page 6 row 1 column 4? Thanks for giving away your items, it's really sweet.
MkWutJD.png
@TheNaff Could I please have the lightning sprite? I've wanted one for so long!
@TheNaff Could I please have the lightning sprite? I've wanted one for so long!
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho1_500.png

All the orders above this line have been completed, If you have not received a message with an item it means that it was already gone. I had good intentions and was going to message everyone but it's time consuming. Sorry to those who did not get what they asked for, and congrats to those who did!

All the orders above this line have been completed, If you have not received a message with an item it means that it was already gone. I had good intentions and was going to message everyone but it's time consuming. Sorry to those who did not get what they asked for, and congrats to those who did!
@TheNaff

I'm currently on my phone so I can't really check all the comments, sorry about this.

The lightning sprite in page two of familiars row four column five

The bunny in page two in familiars row one column five
/center]
@TheNaff

I'm currently on my phone so I can't really check all the comments, sorry about this.

The lightning sprite in page two of familiars row four column five

The bunny in page two in familiars row one column five
/center]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11