Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61
@Snek
5k for 1 slam on High Striker
80k for 7, 13, 27, 31, 47, 53, 67, 71 on Lucky Key
@Snek
5k for 1 slam on High Striker
80k for 7, 13, 27, 31, 47, 53, 67, 71 on Lucky Key
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
SNEK IS AWAKE and ready to begin the day's gaming. C:

@Roro Congrats. :D
@Mynnafae Well, it's a little of both. As it says in the description, it's an 'all or nothing' game, so only one person wins each big Lucky Key prize - but all the funds sent in for the keys help me keep the Midway afloat through all the other prizes sent out to everyone! Especially for the clothing, since I ran out of everything I'd stockpiled in that category and am now buying all those particular rewards off the MP/AH.
@Mopegop

LUCKY KEY
Your purchases have been recorded! Stay tuned for tonight/early tomorrow's big announcement!
@Chocoli

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon must be getting tired. When they take the hammer and slam it down, they only raise the bullet to 150. A nearby Brilliant Psywurm thinks that's good enough to protect it, though, and follows them home!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
You spin the wheel with all your might, making the dragons on that Price Is Correct look like inexperienced players - over and over and over, until you reach ten spins! By the time the Skydancer running it has tallied the prizes up, you've hit 316, 349, 2, 148, 322, 100, 225, 130, 95, and 176 and earned yourself...

50 food points, a random hatchling, seven junk piles, and HOST'S CHOICE!, which is pretty awesome, let me tell you. I haven't hit the battle category for that yet, so you're gonna go home with an Ambush!

Well done.
@Ogma

LUCKY KEY
Your key purchases are recorded! Stay tuned for the big winner announcement tonight/early tomorrow.

HIGH STRIKER
Is your suspiciously familiar Snapper in purple a math genius? They hit the hammer hard enough to raise the bullet to 314, which earns a few chuckles from the crowd and a red warrior face mask. They've really got to stop getting each other's clothes instead of their own...
SNEK IS AWAKE and ready to begin the day's gaming. C:

@Roro Congrats. :D
@Mynnafae Well, it's a little of both. As it says in the description, it's an 'all or nothing' game, so only one person wins each big Lucky Key prize - but all the funds sent in for the keys help me keep the Midway afloat through all the other prizes sent out to everyone! Especially for the clothing, since I ran out of everything I'd stockpiled in that category and am now buying all those particular rewards off the MP/AH.
@Mopegop

LUCKY KEY
Your purchases have been recorded! Stay tuned for tonight/early tomorrow's big announcement!
@Chocoli

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon must be getting tired. When they take the hammer and slam it down, they only raise the bullet to 150. A nearby Brilliant Psywurm thinks that's good enough to protect it, though, and follows them home!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
You spin the wheel with all your might, making the dragons on that Price Is Correct look like inexperienced players - over and over and over, until you reach ten spins! By the time the Skydancer running it has tallied the prizes up, you've hit 316, 349, 2, 148, 322, 100, 225, 130, 95, and 176 and earned yourself...

50 food points, a random hatchling, seven junk piles, and HOST'S CHOICE!, which is pretty awesome, let me tell you. I haven't hit the battle category for that yet, so you're gonna go home with an Ambush!

Well done.
@Ogma

LUCKY KEY
Your key purchases are recorded! Stay tuned for the big winner announcement tonight/early tomorrow.

HIGH STRIKER
Is your suspiciously familiar Snapper in purple a math genius? They hit the hammer hard enough to raise the bullet to 314, which earns a few chuckles from the crowd and a red warrior face mask. They've really got to stop getting each other's clothes instead of their own...
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Awesome, makes sense. Did you get the payment I sent you for the 5 wheel spins?
@Snek

Awesome, makes sense. Did you get the payment I sent you for the 5 wheel spins?
z9bVpPy.png
@Snek Foxglove was captivated by the Wheel of Chance. All the pretty colors going spin spin spin. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10501965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/105020/10501965.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Her distraction gave Valrhona a chance to sidle up and try her luck with the balloons without being spotted and clung to like a nanny.
@Snek

Foxglove was captivated by the Wheel of Chance. All the pretty colors going spin spin spin.
Her distraction gave Valrhona a chance to sidle up and try her luck with the balloons without being spotted and clung to like a nanny.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@gracerofl

BASKET SHOT
Despite two carefully aimed throws, neither ball lands in the potash peach basket at all.

Prizes incoming!
@gracerofl

BASKET SHOT
Despite two carefully aimed throws, neither ball lands in the potash peach basket at all.

Prizes incoming!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@mynnafae I did see! I'm just trying to catch up still is all. :)

WHEEL OF CHANCE
The Skydancer running the booth is just thrilled to pieces that so many are enjoying her game. She bounces to the side and lets you spin to your heart's content, which means landing on 140, 251, 133, 175, and 302. In total, you've just won Swipp items, iron chest, more Swipp items, junk, and junk again. Enjoy!
@mynnafae I did see! I'm just trying to catch up still is all. :)

WHEEL OF CHANCE
The Skydancer running the booth is just thrilled to pieces that so many are enjoying her game. She bounces to the side and lets you spin to your heart's content, which means landing on 140, 251, 133, 175, and 302. In total, you've just won Swipp items, iron chest, more Swipp items, junk, and junk again. Enjoy!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@shadowmaat

BALLOON POP
Poor Valrhona. She finally gets away from babysitting duties and neither of her darts hit anything. Still, isn't the break from being a jungle gym for hatchlings nice on its own?

WHEEL OF CHANCE
What a nice day for wheel-spinning! Foxglove's been lucky so far; will it hold today?
She gets the wheel to stop on 117, 53, 329, and 210, which means she takes home a pile of goodies consisting of junk, junk, junk, and... oh. Junk. Well, there's always autoselling!
@shadowmaat

BALLOON POP
Poor Valrhona. She finally gets away from babysitting duties and neither of her darts hit anything. Still, isn't the break from being a jungle gym for hatchlings nice on its own?

WHEEL OF CHANCE
What a nice day for wheel-spinning! Foxglove's been lucky so far; will it hold today?
She gets the wheel to stop on 117, 53, 329, and 210, which means she takes home a pile of goodies consisting of junk, junk, junk, and... oh. Junk. Well, there's always autoselling!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Foxglove now considers herself Queen of the Wheel and if not for the intervention of her familiar she'd probably have put someone's eye out with one of the spears she's waving in triumph. ;)
@Snek

Foxglove now considers herself Queen of the Wheel and if not for the intervention of her familiar she'd probably have put someone's eye out with one of the spears she's waving in triumph. ;)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Snek

ONE TIME IMMA WIN A DAMN SCROLL.

I'll take the remaining 15 balloon pops and 3 more wheel spins. Sending you the 21k now
@Snek

ONE TIME IMMA WIN A DAMN SCROLL.

I'll take the remaining 15 balloon pops and 3 more wheel spins. Sending you the 21k now
z9bVpPy.png
@Snek

Buying 5 lucky keys. Numbers 9, 19, 33, 45 & 66, please. Sending treasure now.
@Snek

Buying 5 lucky keys. Numbers 9, 19, 33, 45 & 66, please. Sending treasure now.
8uZAgkt.jpg
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61