Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~A Very Fiendish Raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83
@Serelinda @Mudkip @Runi @Svae @Issane @Morphini @MmeLibertine @Zucchi @TyroTheTyrant @Ruination @Anthea @Parkakid @Scyfy @Bewildebeest @Riko @Sinnibelle @Bioluminous @Sandia @Cynderbark @Wrenten @Meese @Lupen @wrenchwench @Cynderbark @Frostpebble @chocopie @Schefflera @Bongor @tstroyerfosho @Rathalos @Rhi @IamtheDragonborn @EnchantingCurse @Reliciel @Gwynbleidd @Celox @Smithieaan @CrystalCorpse @Jacq Hello, hello, hello! Guess what everyone? It's time for a mini-raffle! What is the mini-raffle you ask, and why did I not read about it in the rules? A mini-raffle is exactly what it sounds like; a raffle, only smaller. It's a thing we like to do in between the unlocking of tiers, because we get bored and so do you. You didn't read about it because we [s]are capricious[/s] like surprises. So, what will be the prize for today's mini-raffle? How about one of these: [item=winter cape] And who is the winner? *Hops over to random.org* Ticket #85...@Zucci! Congratulations, you won a thing! For everyone else, better luck next time!
@Serelinda @Mudkip @Runi @Svae @Issane @Morphini @MmeLibertine @Zucchi
@TyroTheTyrant @Ruination @Anthea @Parkakid @Scyfy
@Bewildebeest @Riko @Sinnibelle @Bioluminous @Sandia @Cynderbark @Wrenten
@Meese @Lupen @wrenchwench @Cynderbark @Frostpebble @chocopie @Schefflera @Bongor @tstroyerfosho @Rathalos @Rhi @IamtheDragonborn
@EnchantingCurse @Reliciel @Gwynbleidd @Celox @Smithieaan @CrystalCorpse
@Jacq

Hello, hello, hello!

Guess what everyone? It's time for a mini-raffle! What is the mini-raffle you ask, and why did I not read about it in the rules? A mini-raffle is exactly what it sounds like; a raffle, only smaller. It's a thing we like to do in between the unlocking of tiers, because we get bored and so do you. You didn't read about it because we are capricious like surprises.

So, what will be the prize for today's mini-raffle? How about one of these:

Winter Cape

And who is the winner? *Hops over to random.org*

Ticket #85...@Zucci! Congratulations, you won a thing!

For everyone else, better luck next time!
@Devilbaby
xD you keeping secrets from us!!
Also I might be sending treasure for more tickets soon I hope!

@Zucci Congrats on your lil thing!
@Devilbaby
xD you keeping secrets from us!!
Also I might be sending treasure for more tickets soon I hope!

@Zucci Congrats on your lil thing!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinnibelle

What's life without the element of surprise?
@Sinnibelle

What's life without the element of surprise?
yay miniraffles!

@devilbaby
btw, I'm on your pinglist twice! XD could you take off the duplicate next time please? thanks!
yay miniraffles!

@devilbaby
btw, I'm on your pinglist twice! XD could you take off the duplicate next time please? thanks!
@Cynderbark

Sorry, yes I will.
@Cynderbark

Sorry, yes I will.
@Devilbaby That was adorable :-D Well done, winner!
@Devilbaby That was adorable :-D Well done, winner!
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
awww cute idea. :}
awww cute idea. :}
@Devilbaby
I just happened to come here at the right time, but have you sent the item already? Because I only just noticed you misspelled the name for my tickets: zucci just happens to be another player who didn't actually participate in the raffle haha XD

EDIT: Zucci has given me the item! Go zucci. *roots quietly*
@Devilbaby
I just happened to come here at the right time, but have you sent the item already? Because I only just noticed you misspelled the name for my tickets: zucci just happens to be another player who didn't actually participate in the raffle haha XD

EDIT: Zucci has given me the item! Go zucci. *roots quietly*
@Devilbaby Hahaha I love surprises! Congrats, @zucchi! :D
@Devilbaby Hahaha I love surprises! Congrats, @zucchi! :D
Aaw, a mini raffle is a lovely idea! (: And congratulations to the winner!
Aaw, a mini raffle is a lovely idea! (: And congratulations to the winner!
Art Blog | Twitter

They/Them
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83