Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Win a Midnight Aurora! DONE
1 2 3
[center]Welcome to another colour-guessing raffle! My Midnight Aurora pairing has a guaranteed midnight primary, tight tertiary range with chance of xyx (or triple) or icebelly. The colour you will be guessing is their SECONDARY, guaranteed in shimmery aurora effects! They currently sit on a nest of three eggs! THE RULES 1 - Each colour can only be guessed once. First come, first served. 2 - Guesses are [b]2k Treasure or 3 gems apiece[/b] 3 - This is a for-profit raffle. No refunds! 4 - Your guess will only be recorded after payment is received. Please ping me here if possible before messaging me the payment. If you're using mobile or something that makes posting on the forums a pain, it's okay to just PM me the payment as long as you tell me the colours you want. 5 - If a hatchling comes out in a colour that wasn't selected, I will post it and anyone who didn't win a hatchling may claim it on first come first served basis. RAFFLE ENDS Feb. 14, 2015, 11:59 Server Time OR when all colours have been chosen Now, my Midnight Aurora pairing (breeding card pending) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5062341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50624/5062341_350.png[/img] [/url] Bane [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4828694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48287/4828694_350.png[/img] [/url] Medusa [url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=11,11,64,29,11,3,1]Their Range[/url] Next post will have the secondary colour options and track entries. Good luck to everyone![/center]
Welcome to another colour-guessing raffle! My Midnight Aurora pairing has a guaranteed midnight primary, tight tertiary range with chance of xyx (or triple) or icebelly. The colour you will be guessing is their SECONDARY, guaranteed in shimmery aurora effects!

They currently sit on a nest of three eggs!

THE RULES
1 - Each colour can only be guessed once. First come, first served.
2 - Guesses are 2k Treasure or 3 gems apiece
3 - This is a for-profit raffle. No refunds!
4 - Your guess will only be recorded after payment is received. Please ping me here if possible before messaging me the payment. If you're using mobile or something that makes posting on the forums a pain, it's okay to just PM me the payment as long as you tell me the colours you want.
5 - If a hatchling comes out in a colour that wasn't selected, I will post it and anyone who didn't win a hatchling may claim it on first come first served basis.

RAFFLE ENDS Feb. 14, 2015, 11:59 Server Time OR when all colours have been chosen

Now, my Midnight Aurora pairing (breeding card pending)

5062341_350.png

Bane

4828694_350.png

Medusa

Their Range

Next post will have the secondary colour options and track entries. Good luck to everyone!
This is not the signature you're looking for. Move Along.
THE COLOURS

Teal - Digatalart
Caribbean - Katalia
Azure - IamtheDragonborn
Denim -
Steel - AllosaurCoffee
Stonewash -
Sky - anika
Splash -
Blue -
Navy - brain4puzzles
Storm - Katalia
Royal - IamtheDragonborn
Violet - AllosaurCoffee
Purple - brain4puzzles
Lavender - anika
Thistle -
Mulberry -
Shadow - IamtheDragonborn
Midnight -
Obsidian -
Black -
Coal -
Charcoal - brain4puzzles
Grey -
Silver - Katalia
Platinum -
Ice - Katalia
White - brain4puzzles
Maize - Katalia
Rose -
Pink -
Magenta -
Coral - anika
THE COLOURS

Teal - Digatalart
Caribbean - Katalia
Azure - IamtheDragonborn
Denim -
Steel - AllosaurCoffee
Stonewash -
Sky - anika
Splash -
Blue -
Navy - brain4puzzles
Storm - Katalia
Royal - IamtheDragonborn
Violet - AllosaurCoffee
Purple - brain4puzzles
Lavender - anika
Thistle -
Mulberry -
Shadow - IamtheDragonborn
Midnight -
Obsidian -
Black -
Coal -
Charcoal - brain4puzzles
Grey -
Silver - Katalia
Platinum -
Ice - Katalia
White - brain4puzzles
Maize - Katalia
Rose -
Pink -
Magenta -
Coral - anika
@LoonRider Can I get storm, ice, and silver please? Payment being sent!
@LoonRider Can I get storm, ice, and silver please? Payment being sent!
@Katalia sure thing! Just noticed I made a pricing error haha, so congrats for getting those at discount XD
@Katalia sure thing! Just noticed I made a pricing error haha, so congrats for getting those at discount XD
nearly lost the thread! @loonrider. there.
nearly lost the thread! @loonrider. there.
sky and coral chosen via PM!
sky and coral chosen via PM!
buuump.
buuump.
Bump!
Bump!
aww thanks ;;
aww thanks ;;
@katalia @anika alrighty so my set deadline is in a few hours, but we only have five colours claimed. I don't know if it's worth extending the raffle, but I wanted to ask you guys if you'd be okay with my extending it a bit or if you wanted me to just shrug and hatch the nest?
@katalia @anika alrighty so my set deadline is in a few hours, but we only have five colours claimed. I don't know if it's worth extending the raffle, but I wanted to ask you guys if you'd be okay with my extending it a bit or if you wanted me to just shrug and hatch the nest?
1 2 3