Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lvl25 Coli Team Raffle(Winners Posted)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101
List updated
List updated
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
Up
Up
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
Bump
Bump
Last Two Eggs have been acquired! Also, I've added chest to the Pirate's Booty Prize Package
Last Two Eggs have been acquired! Also, I've added chest to the Pirate's Booty Prize Package
Bump
Bump
Up
Up
Sending you 10k for 5 tickets
Sending you 10k for 5 tickets
IrFVJbu.pngqZwEAEI.png
up
up
@Asphodel @Touke @Sandia @galbovka @toadmonkey @Asphodel @Touke @Alanna @Solarstar @Schefflera @Sabretooth @Meepos @WolfenEclipse @mouseguin @orlesianbeauty @wowfish @Frostdragon @coolestbanana @Untamed @Tygerex @pensandink @pugplants @coolestbanana @MmeLibertine @Katalia @kijtan13

Sorry for the mass ping just a question for everyone. Thinking of adding ways to get free tickets. Like thread bumping. I've seen other raffles do this. What do you think?
@Asphodel @Touke @Sandia @galbovka @toadmonkey @Asphodel @Touke @Alanna @Solarstar @Schefflera @Sabretooth @Meepos @WolfenEclipse @mouseguin @orlesianbeauty @wowfish @Frostdragon @coolestbanana @Untamed @Tygerex @pensandink @pugplants @coolestbanana @MmeLibertine @Katalia @kijtan13

Sorry for the mass ping just a question for everyone. Thinking of adding ways to get free tickets. Like thread bumping. I've seen other raffles do this. What do you think?
@Reakeda
I think it is a good idea but what about a banner to add to the sig?
(I have seen in raffles that they don't count those tickets for unlockables)
Both are good cause the keep you in the first page and attract more people.
@Reakeda
I think it is a good idea but what about a banner to add to the sig?
(I have seen in raffles that they don't count those tickets for unlockables)
Both are good cause the keep you in the first page and attract more people.
referral-cat1.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101